Current Regional Openings

I like this thread...Not a specific carrier....just everyone! Thanks to all for posting the top secret info that we will not ask how you got!!!

Once I get some more info on the coordinators position I will advise. I don't think they know yet either.
Air Wisconsin rarely hires coordinators outside the company. In fact in the past decade they have hired zero coordinators outside the company. What is most likely to happen is for existing dispatchers to be promoted and those positions will be back filled externally.

May I make a suggestion? Rather than receive 4008 PMs (that's the number of folks that have viewed the SWA thread today), go to this site and post your interview gouge....

http://www.aviationinterviews.com/login/dispatcher.html

.....Then folks can go read it anytime and you only have to type it once...Plus they got lots of good questions about the interview that you might not think to provide.....

Oh...and uh...PM sent!

ExpressJet will be having another class... They have 1 class started this past Monday and will be having another one after the first of the year.

Trans States is hiring again.

image.jpg

Wonder where they got those 36 planes from?
:sarcasm:

Atlanta said:
What TSA fails to mention is that right now they do not have the pilots to fly them....:)

Which is why Envoy has a second chance for an agreement... Interesting times, these

Back