Current Regional Openings

CommutAir just called ad extended a job offer!!! My knees about buckled. 8 months and immeasurable stress later it has happened. Thank you everyone here.

Hey congratulations! That's awesome news! I start school in February and hopefully I'll be right behind you in getting a job myself soon after!

Drinks on me tonight! (just write it on the the receipt, this is covered by RedFive, I'm sure that's an official document then)

They always have one. Ask yourself why.
That's a good point. However, that could be two sided. Either they're in constant growth mode and in need of more people; or, they're so screwed up that people bail out at the first opportunity. I know what it's like to work at a company falling into the latter category, because I'm presently employed at one and looking to leave...

That's a good point. However, that could be two sided. Either they're in constant growth mode and in need of more people; or, they're so screwed up that people bail out at the first opportunity. I know what it's like to work at a company falling into the latter category, because I'm presently employed at one and looking to leave...

Just a stab in the dark- You work for Signature? They bought my old company out and the place VACATED.

Edit - think that was someone else, but I'm leaving the post up

Just a stab in the dark- You work for Signature? They bought my old company out and the place VACATED.

Edit - think that was someone else, but I'm leaving the post up
No, I don't work in aviation presently; I have in the past, but not now. I never worked for Signature, either.

It's not a regional, but AeroTEC out of Seattle has a couple of openings for Flight Dispatchers. It's a flight testing, aeronautical engineering, and aircraft certification firm It's not 121 "airline" work. and the experience you get there by will not, by itself, get you a job at major airline. But you would be working with transport aircraft, and it pays better than any regional out there.

It's not a regional, but AeroTEC out of Seattle has a couple of openings for Flight Dispatchers. It's a flight testing, aeronautical engineering, and aircraft certification firm It's not 121 "airline" work. and the experience you get there by will not, by itself, get you a job at major airline. But you would be working with transport aircraft, and it pays better than any regional out there.
It better pay better, Seattle area ain't cheap.

Edit: it's Moses Lake, which is about a 4 hr drive east of Seattle, on the desert-like side of the state, cheaper to live, but it's fairly isolated.

CPZ, I spent a couple of hours on Glassdoor over the weekend perusing employee reviews of PSA-what an eye opener!

Keep in mind that it's a regional airline, and people have (more or less) the same gripes about every regional airline. It's the nature of the beast.

Keep in mind that it's a regional airline, and people have (more or less) the same gripes about every regional airline. It's the nature of the beast.
I read the Glassdoor reviews of TSA & GoJet also. While they were in the same vein, they weren't quite as BAD as the reviews of PSA were. For example, there's no 'horse lady' mentioned...

Back