Current Regional Openings

Just wanted to pop in and let people know that we're expecting Republic to be hiring again after this current batch. Nothing official, but there are more dispatchers leaving soon for bigger and better things and the current batch of hiring won't account for those losses. Plus we're supposed to hear soon about whether the 50 new E175s for United will be Republic or Shuttle, and either way that'll lead to more hiring as well (fingers crossed for Republic!).

Does anyone know if Trans States Airlines, GoJet, or CommutAir are actively hiring right now? They all currently have dispatcher job openings listed on their official career pages, but there are no dates of when the listings were put up. Since I'm just starting my job search I don't know how long these have been there. This forum seems to be pretty on top of things when it comes to hiring and since I haven't seen any recent threads about these airlines hiring I figured maybe in this case they were old listings or something? I applied to all 3 so I'm just wondering if I should be expecting anything from it.

-On a separate matter, with my being a noob to this community (and to forums in general), I'd like to ask what is the preferred forum etiquette for posts like this one for example? Start a brand new thread? Or attempt to revive an older one with a related subject matter like I've done here?

Thanks!

Does anyone know if Trans States Airlines, GoJet, or CommutAir are actively hiring right now? They all currently have dispatcher job openings listed on their official career pages, but there are no dates of when the listings were put up. Since I'm just starting my job search I don't know how long these have been there. This forum seems to be pretty on top of things when it comes to hiring and since I haven't seen any recent threads about these airlines hiring I figured maybe in this case they were old listings or something? I applied to all 3 so I'm just wondering if I should be expecting anything from it.

-On a separate matter, with my being a noob to this community (and to forums in general), I'd like to ask what is the preferred forum etiquette for posts like this one for example? Start a brand new thread? Or attempt to revive an older one with a related subject matter like I've done here?

Thanks!
Each of those postings are 30+ days old. The only ones I could see with a continual need to hire is CommutAir as they continue to add the jets. With major hiring having slowed, regional attrition has as well.

Commutair has a new class on or about Jan 16th. I interviewed with them before Christmas and haven't heard anything.

CommutAir just called ad extended a job offer!!! My knees about buckled. 8 months and immeasurable stress later it has happened. Thank you everyone here.

Raise a glass. And have a blast - it's awesome.

"Welcome to the party, pal."

CommutAir just called ad extended a job offer!!! My knees about buckled. 8 months and immeasurable stress later it has happened. Thank you everyone here.
That's good news! I hope to be following in your footsteps before long... :)

Back