Craps.

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
There will be craps as it's the best game on earth.

Now, we can't play at The Cosmopolitan and I'm generally pretty busy the day of the event.

So I'm thinking Thursday or Saturday.

$5 tables are awesome as you can play "correctly".

So our challenges are finding a decent low-minimums table and having enough of us that understand the game, and the preferred environment, so we can kill this thing.

@DPApilot @Rocketman99 @Gonzo @drunkenbeagle @H46Bubba @cencal83406 @SurferLucas -- you guys in, as usual?

Depending on the schedule for my time there, I'm in if you have room. I'm leaving on Saturday, though, so I'm hoping for a Thursday game going on...:)

Last edited:
Well I'm in of course. Thats the only game I've actually ever stopped playing with more money than I started with.

Hmm, road trip! :)

Basically, I figure 40x($minimum odds) so if you're at a $5 table, you need at least $200 in order to 'ride the wave'.

If it's a $10 table, that'a minimum $400 buy in and I'm a cheap airline pilot.

Looks like a trip downtown, boys! Dolla hot dogs!

The Golden Nugget is more classy than Plaza. Both will equally eff you over or turn you into kings. :)

Hmm, road trip! :)

Basically, I figure 40x($minimum odds) so if you're at a $5 table, you need at least $200 in order to 'ride the wave'.

If it's a $10 table, that'a minimum $400 buy in and I'm a cheap airline pilot.

With the 5 come bets that @Rocketman99 and I have going at all times, that minimum bankroll is more like a grand.

The Westin usually has a $3 table, just off the strip.

The Westin is generally full of pilots though.

I'm sure we could run the joint but I hate that half table stuff.

Back