Craps.

I won't be partaking in playing, but I am definitely going to watch and see what goes down!

Lets put bets on Gulley behaving for his girlfriend if she comes with him. "Ay babe, um why dont you talk to the girls over there for a minute and uh, Immagodownstairsforsec...giggity"

drunkenbeagle said:
The best part of craps is being able to bet against other players. Gonzo's on the Pass? I'll take 10x that on the don't! Sucka!

That and the electronic craps with the big dice. He was doing good at that one, and I think he was trying to lose.

I want to change my vote to Thursday as its my only day off during ground school.

If you intend on playing Craps, come to play craps.

This isn't an official event so there may be cocktails, strong language and sarcasm.

Do not come and ask "How do I play craps? I brought $20! Help me out! What do I do?"

Here are some resources, please read them if you plan on joining the group:

http://wizardofodds.com/games/craps/

iOS app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/craps-shooter/id478961825?mt=8

Work on your strategies in advance.

We're going to try to find a cheap minimum odds table as you need 40 x (minimum odds) to "ride the wave".

If a pass line bet with full odds coupled with two come bets (again with full odds) doesn't make sense, keep researching until it does, mm'kay?

Be ready if you want to play! :) YOU HAVE TIME TO LEARN! :)

I is a superstitious game as well, Derg. Suggest we have a backup table lined up if the first goes cold...

I am superstitious on a "witch doctor: 9" level when I play. Agree.

I do think "old" Vegas may bring some lower minimum bet prices unless we can go slumming on-strip somewhere. Perhaps @SeanD might have some insight.

"What's Up Roxette" did sprinkle some dough on us last time.

I do think "old" Vegas may bring some lower minimum bet prices unless we can go slumming on-strip somewhere. Perhaps @SeanD might have some insight.

I can promise this will be more fun on Freemont street. Plenty of 5$ tables, anything pricier is too much for newbs

"What's Up Roxette" did sprinkle some dough on us last time.

Id suggest the Golden Nugget in downtown. It has a much better crowd of craps players. The Strip tends to get infested with dbags invading a table and that's bad luck.

Back