Craps.

Id suggest the Golden Nugget in downtown. It has a much better crowd of craps players. The Strip tends to get infested with dbags invading a table and that's bad luck.

Good gouge, sir! WIll there be a certain BDD band member joining us?

I think we're playing thursday AFAIK.

I just read about the festival yesterday, looks like a good time!

Yeah, its expensive as hell though. That money is much better spent playing craps and drinking free booze with friends.

There is almost no one worth seeing playing in that festival! Speaking of homebrew, I am waaaay overdue on making another batch. It's too close to the event now though to get one done properly. :(

There is almost no one worth seeing playing in that festival! Speaking of homebrew, I am waaaay overdue on making another batch. It's too close to the event now though to get one done properly. :(

We'll certainly hook up with @SeanD for some 24 ouncers in paper bags somewhere pre-/post-event.

This must be done.

The cheaper the better:

$(KGrHqZHJEMFD13VdogGBRBB0VYNf!~~60_35.JPG

And the obligatory trip to double down for ass juice and a slim jim. That sounds almost as bad as it is.

I also think we should all roll around full time with the insulated paper bag PBR coozies from the frozen bar in the Luxor lobby if they still have them.

And the obligatory trip to double down for ass juice and a slim jim. That sounds almost as bad as it is.

Whoa, Im local and I dont even go to that place anymore. Something about the Hells Angels spending a lot of time there lately. Then again, that just might be the Vegas adventure some of you all are looking for. Am I right? ;)

@Derg we should start a new JC tradition where we find an alley somewhere downtown and see who can drink the most MD 20/20s.

I have a full keg that I haven't tapped yet. I guess I could check that as baggage, it is under 50lbs.. Kind of like a cross between Sam Adams and Bass

Whoa, Im local and I dont even go to that place anymore. Something about the Hells Angels spending a lot of time there lately. Then again, that just might be the Vegas adventure some of you all are looking for. Am I right? ;)

@Derg we should start a new JC tradition where we find an alley somewhere downtown and see who can drink the most MD 20/20s.

So why exactly is that a problem? Don't want trouble? Don't start none, won't be none. Besides, everyone is happier when you buy them a drink. :)

Back