Corporate Culture Not Good In Aviation

Well there were over 5,298 deaths from 2009 up to 2021 involving Commies. Go…
1708506374252.png

Let me help you. FO rated “non fly” messes up at TEB, CA takes over and subsequently crashes the plane. Falcon overruns a runway, come to find out the guy wasn’t even typed in the jet. Circle to land screwup in Truckee. Another in Gillespie. Another crash during approach at Temecula French Valley. Corpie takes off with parking brakes set, crashes on takeoff. Another Corpie at BED does no checklists, gust lock engaged, despite rudder EICAS cautions, takeoffs anyway, fatal loss. Another Corpie receives numerous cautions on the TO roll. Sends it anyway. Massively over controls inflight, killing a passenger. Another Corpie at DAL, receives numerous messages on EICAS before the TO roll, takes off without clearance, hits another plane - another 12” and they would be dead, and after TO has the balls to chew out the tower controller. And that’s not even all of them recently, just what I remember from the top of my head.

121? Southwest passenger sucked out (not pilot fault) and Colgan Air pilot screwup. Cargo, UPS at BHM and Atlas near IAH.
Mikhail is that you tapping?

Thought this turned into a Corpie vs Commie discussion….
Get your “unsuspecting passenger” death numbers up over 5,000 and then come back.

Otherwise stay within your sheltered Commie fence….

Thought this turned into a Corpie vs Commie discussion….
Get your “unsuspecting passenger” death numbers up over 5,000 and then come back.

Otherwise stay within your sheltered Commie fence….

5000 Americans did not die. Every Corpie crash I wrote happened in the good ole US.

I know, the truth hurts.

5000 Americans did not die. Every Corpie crash I wrote happened in the good ole US.

I know, the truth hurts.
And you know for a fact that none of the people in the above crashes were from another country? Yeah, that’s what I thought…

So your real concern is not that Corporate flying is unsafe across the board but that people, and only a certain people that YOU get to name, are dying?

WOW, just when I thought this conversation couldn’t get worse!

I’ve determined, to a painful degree, that I must withdraw from the battle field.

There is no victory when battling an unarmed man.

I've flown commercially maybe four dozen times within my nearly 70 years generally within the NE and Midwest, although extending well-beyond because of military service.

Soloed in a PA28-140, C150 and 172 at BEV and POU but, for various reasons never got my PPL. Landed as a right seat passenger once at Pease AFB during a nighttime transition the PPL didn't feel he could handle safely on a planned flight from PWM to BEV - exciting and different but ultimately no big deal except to the renting FBO.

Whatever the weather, the enroute turbulence, the presence of convective storms, I always figured the crew up front wanted to get home as much as I did, and they never once let me down - and I'd say the going got genuinely a bit tough once or twice.

'Had the chance to fly a couple times on MX flights from PWM (Aero Commander) and BEV (single engine) after work was done. No idea if right or wrong from a reg standpoint (early 1970s so different standards?), but I knew damned well that the pilot(s) wanted to get home safely and figured that into the equation of their job/work.

I've never felt threatened or unsafe in any environment in which I've been privileged to fly🤷‍♂️

And you know for a fact that none of the people in the above crashes were from another country? Yeah, that’s what I thought…

So your real concern is not that Corporate flying is unsafe across the board but that people, and only a certain people that YOU get to name, are dying?

I’ve determined, to a painful degree, that I must withdraw from the battle field.

Who said ANYTHING about where the people are from? What a deflection.

We are talking Corpie crashes for US companies, based in the US.
I haven’t mentioned any Corpie crashes in the rest of the world outside America. Stay on topic and stop deflecting. We were talking 121 VS 135 and 91.

Nice try.

I’ll write this again…

Let me help you. FO rated “non fly” messes up at TEB, CA takes over and subsequently crashes the plane. Falcon overruns a runway, come to find out the guy wasn’t even typed in the jet. Circle to land screwup in Truckee. Another in Gillespie. Another crash during approach at Temecula French Valley. Corpie takes off with parking brakes set, crashes on takeoff. Another Corpie at BED does no checklists, gust lock engaged, despite rudder EICAS cautions, takeoffs anyway, fatal loss. Another Corpie receives numerous cautions on the TO roll. Sends it anyway. Massively over controls inflight, killing a passenger. Another Corpie at DAL, receives numerous messages on EICAS before the TO roll, takes off without clearance, hits another plane - another 12” and they would be dead, and after TO has the balls to chew out the tower controller. And that’s not even all of them recently, just what I remember from the top of my head.

121? Southwest passenger sucked out (not pilot fault) and Colgan Air pilot screwup. Cargo, UPS at BHM and Atlas near IAH.

I know, the truth hurts.
I know you think what you're saying is important but no one believes anything you're saying because of your obvious bias, you're trying to coin a term, "corpie", you are the only person I've ever heard or read that uses that term. This and the fact that you moved your family into one of the most expensive areas in Los Angeles and now you're complaining about it after you and I had some PMs regarding possible areas leads me to think that your bulb isn't very bright. I hope every day on the 405 causes you to grind your teeth. You're a god damn airline captain, you can live literally anywhere on the west coast. Why are you suffering? And more importantly why do you hate corporate aviation?

Who said ANYTHING about where the people are from? What a deflection.

We are talking Corpie crashes for US companies, based in the US.
I haven’t mentioned any Corpie crashes in the rest of the world outside America. Stay on topic and stop deflecting. We were talking 121 VS 135 and 91.

Nice try.

I’ll write this again…

So...

Your point is that 121 is better regulated than 135 or 91?? Uh... Ok. No argument from me.

BTW, that observation of yours denotes great perspicacity.

Still, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you one of our illustrious members 'round here who despises regulation?

Or is it that you hate crashes only when they occur in aviation; when banks crash, that's just fine??

I'm confused.

Last edited:
So...

Your point is that 121 is better regulated than 135 or 91?? Uh... Ok. No argument from me.

Still, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you one of our illustrious members 'round here who despises regulation?

Or is it that you hate crashes only when they occur in aviation; when banks crash, that's just fine??

I'm confused.
This is just dumb. I highly doubt anyone here "despises" regulation, we all know the rules have been written after mishaps not prior. If you want to help then get humble and rather than being a verbose contrarian just express your experience honestly. You might say something that can help someone now or in the future. But you are fastidiously anonymous. Sucks to be you.

He doesn't. He's bored and trolling. But then we all knew that already...

So why are you feeding the troll?
He talks a lot. I defer to you when it comes to a command of the English language. I'd like to think I'm not a slacker regarding vocabulary, punctuation and spelling (I'm horrible at structure, but I make up for it with intent or content).

He talks a lot. I defer to you when it comes to a command of the English language. I'd like to think I'm not a slacker regarding vocabulary, punctuation and spelling (I'm horrible at structure, but I make up for it with intent or content).
I think you type pretty good. I just meant you were (and everyone else is) wasting it on CC's half-hearted trolling.

IMG_5722.jpeg

The 5000 deaths mentioned happened on foreign airliners. I thought it was pretty clear we aren’t talking about the citizenship of the deceased. The comment was meant to imply that 121 airliners in the United States did not kill 5000 people. Especially when it was followed by the sentence, every Corpie crash I wrote happened in the good ole US.

So...

I'm confused.

My Corpie bashing is because of the egregiousness of it. Most of the Corpie ones I point out are truly head shakers, like how the heck did that happen? Because it was truly unnecessary. The Katz G4 gust lock is a great example. We had ridiculous losses in the 121 world, like the DC8 in PDX that ran out of fuel, but we learned from it and fixed issues (CRM). The Corpie ones shouldn’t be happening in this country with how many advances we’ve made in aviation.

Back