Commutair 4933

She was slightly ahead of me in seniority at C5, but then left for VX right before she could upgrade. Rather scattered individual, always leaving something in the airplane, always some drama.

So it’s established that she’s crazy, but is she hot? You know, like where does she fall on that graph matrix from YouTube. :biggrin::D

So it’s established that she’s crazy, but is she hot? You know, like where does she fall on that graph matrix from YouTube. :biggrin::D

53b45b569ddce45a2c76e542f98c8a08.jpg

Nope, a labor union, is not a clique or coffee klatch that decides who they will or will not represent, It is obligated to represent all of the rank and file vs management in the context of an employer/employee agreement.

a union is there to defend the employee against wrongful termination or improper termination. If the company has the contractual right to fire an employee for whatever reason, all the union can do is make sure the company fires them correctly. All this should be spelled out in the contract.

a union is there to defend the employee against wrongful termination or improper termination. If the company has the contractual right to fire an employee for whatever reason, all the union can do is make sure the company fires them correctly. All this should be spelled out in the contract.
A Unions role far exceeds only wrongful termination, it includes day to day working conditions etc.

A Unions role far exceeds only wrongful termination, it includes day to day working conditions etc.

As someone who was suddenly put on leave and subsequently fired after internally reporting concerns at my workplace a few months back (after 2.5 years of exceptional reviews), my opinion on unions has evolved.

I've worked with some really fun and interesting people in the airport business - people I've traveled the world with and who've watched my kids grow up, and who I've developed great working friendships with. And 9 out of 10 of those people would roll on me in a heartbeat to save their paycheck. Has happened to me twice now.

I wish white collar workers weren't such cowards - I increasingly believe we could use representation of our own.

Back