Coal-powered airplane

So perhaps an education campaign about how voting works or are pilots actually deadset on only in-person voting when that would basically assure that most of us would never vote again?

Asking me? Personally, we need more for mail in ballot than some dude just eyeballin it for signature verification.

Asking me? Personally, we need more for mail in ballot than some dude just eyeballin it for signature verification.

I would highly encourage anyone to become a poll worker. The amount of misinformation that has been spread lately is sad, and if more people were involved in the process - we’d all be a little smarter about it. Statements like that about eyeballing signatures are the equivalent of a student pilot telling you how to fly to London via the NAT.

Just like jury duty, I’d rather have 12 people willing to be there, instead of 12 people that failed to be excused during voir dire.

Edit: Full disclosure, I’m not a poll worker but my wife is.

I would highly encourage anyone to become a poll worker. The amount of misinformation that has been spread lately is sad, and if more people were involved in the process - we’d all be a little smarter about it. Statements like that about eyeballing signatures are the equivalent of a student pilot telling you how to fly to London via the NAT.

Just like jury duty, I’d rather have 12 people willing to be there, instead of 12 people that failed to be excused during voir dire.

Edit: Full disclosure, I’m not a poll worker but my wife is.

If I know what another person’s signature looks like, I could fill it out and send it in. And they see a match, the ballot counts. Of course that’s illegal but let’s get real, no one would know except you.

I’m not against mail in ballots. I prefer in-person. But the requirements and verification methods need to be stepped up.

If I know what another person’s signature looks like, I could fill it out and send it in. And they see a match, the ballot counts. Of course that’s illegal but let’s get real, no one would know except you.

I’m not against mail in ballots. I prefer in-person. But the requirements and verification methods need to be stepped up.

Why wasn’t there this much skepticism about signatures after the 2016 election?

Because there was no global pandemic and many more people voted in person?

Or just maybe, a candidate has insecurity issues and was pitching any excuse they could to justify their failure?

My racquet has a hole in it… my shoe came untied… the sun was in my eyes… yeah yeah yeah - he would’ve won if it wasn’t for _____. See the AZ audit for a full explanation.

A very profitable grift for Cyber Ninjas though.

Now that even the "audit" couldn't show a Trump victory, there's a new conspiracy theory: Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers claims a fire at a Tonopah chicken farm back in March was actually a coverup for The Left destroying ballots that would have delivered Arizona to Trump.

Grandma needs to stay off the edibles.

Every time I’m like “World? Arizona has turned the corner, we’re a modern, intelligent, forward-looking state, come on out!” politicians be like:

632E152F-8744-452B-AD7C-8E587C6EACA7.gif

“We’re still crazy from the heat out here!”

That’s not how Arizona does it.

I have a signature on file. When they receive my mail-in ballot, I get a text telling me that my ballot is received, but pending signature verification. Then they compare it with previous signatures to confirm and if they can’t confirm, it goes into another stack and I’m contacted to come down and verify it.

We have an amazing system in Arizona, but since long division and the changing demographics of our state is too hard for morons to grasp, they’d rather for some sort of ‘stand in line for a week‘ system like they have in the third world because they’re too afraid to communicate the truth to their constituents.

So…how do you get that ballot in your hands in the first place since it has to go to the true voter’s address? Then if you do manage to sneak the ballot out of their mailbox when they aren’t looking, and you forge a passable signature, how do you stop the true voter from showing up at the poll, throwing all your efforts out the window?

So…how do you get that ballot in your hands in the first place since it has to go to the true voter’s address? Then if you do manage to sneak the ballot out of their mailbox when they aren’t looking, and you forge a passable signature, how do you stop the true voter from showing up at the poll, throwing all your efforts out the window?

You wouldn't be sneaking out random voter's ballots from their mail box, it's not like you know what their signature looks like.

Obviously you have to know them, within family. You could do it for a family member, especially if they didn't care or didn't know. Illegal you say? Good luck proving that. Who's to say the husband signed it versus the wife? Bottom line, there is no check system except a signature verification.

That’s not how Arizona does it.

I have a signature on file. When they receive my mail-in ballot, I get a text telling me that my ballot is received, but pending signature verification. Then they compare it with previous signatures to confirm and if they can’t confirm, it goes into another stack and I’m contacted to come down and verify it.

We have an amazing system in Arizona, but since long division and the changing demographics of our state is too hard for morons to grasp, they’d rather for some sort of ‘stand in line for a week‘ system like they have in the third world because they’re too afraid to communicate the truth to their constituents.

Changing demographics? How'd that happen? Nothing to do with the border?

You wouldn't be sneaking out random voter's ballots from their mail box, it's not like you know what their signature looks like.

Obviously you have to know them, within family. You could do it for a family member, especially if they didn't care or didn't know. Illegal you say? Good luck proving that. Who's to say the husband signed it versus the wife? Bottom line, there is no check system except a signature verification.

So you’re suggesting that family members are stealing each other’s votes on some large scale? I’m confused. Is your concern that a husband may be dictating how his wife votes?

So…what I hear you saying is that no wide spread voter fraud is possible with this scenario.

Are you trying to draw a connection between the border and the results from the last election?

Short term? No. Long term? Absolutely. There’s a reason whites are no longer majority in CA . The influx of immigrants, if you had to guess, will vote Dem or Repub?

I’d have to find it, but I think he even suggested that his father in law voted in several ballots.

So to recap. His wife and 3 of the kids would never vote on their own. Too lazy, don’t care. So when the mail in ballots come, he sits them down and has them fill it out and sign. Then drops them all off in the mail. Nothing illegal about it. But if it wasn’t for his efforts, there would be only 1 vote in that house. Not 4. And if it was in-person voting only, no way would those 3 have gone out of their way to vote.

Hope that’s clear as mud.

So to recap. His wife and 3 of the kids would never vote on their own. Too lazy, don’t care. So when the mail in ballots come, he sits them down and has them fill it out and sign. Then drops them all off in the mail. Nothing illegal about it. But if it wasn’t for his efforts, there would be only 1 vote in that house. Not 4. And if it was in-person voting only, no way would those 3 have gone out of their way to vote.

Hope that’s clear as mud.
So…can we go back and try to clarify…

I’m not against mail in ballots. … But the requirements and verification methods need to be stepped up.
???

The influx of immigrants, if you had to guess, will vote Dem or Repub?

Who knows? If you look at polls that ask if people are liberal, moderate or conservative, about the same proportion of each race self identify as each. So theoretically there's no reason Republicans shouldn't be able to win over as many immigrants as U.S.-borns. The fact that white nationalists have so much influence and visibility in the GOP is probably driving a lot of people with moderate or even conservative views to vote Democrat.

Back