ChiChi's List for 3&4

just so everyone is aware...there are soooo many people who get selected that you will not know about. here in OKC i have 30 people in my Basics Class, and only 4 of us are part of any ATC forum.

Definitly true. It was the same way at my PEPC. You could count the number of forum folk present the day I went on one hand.

I would love to get DCA, if I can't stay in Michigan. I have family out there, and a relative at the tower.
Do you like it there, so far?

I start there in june/late may. I don't start the academy until next month...I was actually there today visiting...Is your relative a lady who is the data manager or something like that? If so we were actually speaking about you today :)

P.S. really nice lady btw

I wish we knew for sure the number of PUBNAT 3/4 applicants vs. PEPC invites for example. Nobody knows for sure and the estimates range so much. Anyone OTS who gets an invite should be very fortunate though, I'm sure it is rare, I scored very high on the AT-SAT, have two four year degrees and some quality work experience and was still SHOCKED I got an invite for PUBNAT 2 with no aviation experience at all for a state outside of my home.

Hey Chi Chi you stealing my gig ??? What gives?

Yes sir :)

For the newer members or the older ones who didn't pay attention to PUBNAT2... LISRAREF was the original official list keeper. So you can all thank him for coming up with this whole list idea and, if it were not for him, I probably would not have thought to make such a list.

Is that better? ;)

I start there in june/late may. I don't start the academy until next month...I was actually there today visiting...Is your relative a lady who is the data manager or something like that? If so we were actually speaking about you today :)

P.S. really nice lady btw

Nope. not my relative!
The man I know is actually my uncle's brother in law. It's easier saying he's my relative, may as well be. But, no, he's not a lady. ah well.
good luck!

You guys can add one more to the Illinois tally - ORD.

I haven't been following these forums for months. I'd kind of forgotten about this whole process and moved on to a better job with my current employer. Now I'm trying to decide if I even want to leave my current position, and if I want to work at the pit of despair known as ORD.

You guys can add one more to the Illinois tally - ORD.

I haven't been following these forums for months. I'd kind of forgotten about this whole process and moved on to a better job with my current employer. Now I'm trying to decide if I even want to leave my current position, and if I want to work at the pit of despair known as ORD.

Seriously? You don't know if you want to go to ORD?

Maybe we should have a list for people who didn't get selected for these announcements and the Geo prefs that were chosen. I'll start first as I was not selected (per conversation w/ AC rep Paul). Geo prefs: TX & IL

Maybe we should have a list for people who didn't get selected for these announcements and the Geo prefs that were chosen. I'll start first as I was not selected (per conversation w/ AC rep Paul). Geo prefs: TX & IL
:yeahthat:
Although a new thread may be in order.....

I'll bite. Washington and Oregon. Was told that both states hired far fewer than they expected, and almost every spot was taken by VRA. Grr.

Back