Cessna 150 $65/hr (Lets split it) Rochester, NY

Vadim

We have a Cessna 150 in Rochester, NY (KROC) for $65 an hour wet, I am a PPL with 190hrs working on SEL-Instrument/Commercial and want to build xcountry time towards commercial and ATP.

[due to my job, i can only fly saturdays and sundays], id like to put atleast 10 hrs saturday and 10 hrs sunday.

$32.50 plus tax is a time steal deal,

I'm ready for takeoff.

I'd be interested. What's the weather like up there this time of year?
its been nothing but rain in the past several days.. huge rain storm is hitting north east.. other than that its usually nice.. once that clears up, we can watch the forcast and see if its worth the weather, plan our destinations and build time.. how many hours do you have and what are your ratings?

its been nothing but rain in the past several days.. huge rain storm is hitting north east.. other than that its usually nice.. once that clears up, we can watch the forcast and see if its worth the weather, plan our destinations and build time.. how many hours do you have and what are your ratings?
Currently at ~164hrs. PP ASEL, working towards IFR and eventually Comm/CFI.

I live in ND, but can easily hop a DL flight to ROC.

Currently at ~164hrs. PP ASEL, working towards IFR and eventually Comm/CFI.

I live in ND, but can easily hop a DL flight to ROC.

ok sounds good, if you are coming here all the way from ND, we better make it worth it by putting atleast 20hrs TT, even more if possible, Lets plan on November 5th and 6th.. if we can do this 2 times, thats 40hrs TT.. well worth it! I'll pm you once time gets closer, if it isnt rainy like it is this week here, im ready for takeoff!

i dont know how long have you been flying.. but it took me 4 years to fly 202 hours to be exact.. thats 50hrs a year (training and flying for fun with people).. it looks like its taking me 1 year to put 50 hours on my logbook.. why not boost your total time by flying atleast 20hrs in 2 days? you do that 2 times a year.. thats saving a whole year because it just takes soo long to build hours.. But splitting the cost is way cheaper, and you build 40hrs in 2 weeks easy... not a whole year...

i still need like 10 hood time and 10 cross country time as pic for instrument rating.. we can both be fair and split pic time with all that.

Back