Captain

Passed my 767 captain PC with Air Beachball the other day, off to OE next month.

I’m really exited about this. This is my first captain job, I was at ExpressMess before this so when I left after 3 years I was still a reserve FO

@Screaming_Emu @Gonzo @IslandFlyer
post-malone-congratulations.gif

Nice! Congratulations man! Adulting! :)

I absolutely love hand flying the 767. Hope you enjoy the view of yourself in the window when you look left for help.

I hate when MX requests an autoland, it’s cool to see it work but I don’t like giving a landing away to George unless it’s necessary

I hate how they usually wait until we’re in flight. FO asks for the leg because he needs a landing, but then cant log the auto land.

Congrats on sliding left! With that stripe, all kidding aside comes massive responsibilities, as I’m sure you’re well aware. I wish you success and may you become the Captain you always wished to fly with!

Passed my 767 captain PC with Air Beachball the other day, off to OE next month.

I’m really exited about this. This is my first captain job, I was at ExpressMess before this so when I left after 3 years I was still a reserve FO

This is a butchered version, but my mentor told me this piece of wisdom: "You're going to spend many years looking left and thinking 'What is this idiot doing now?', and then you'll slide over and now look right thinking 'What is this idiot doing now?"

Congratulations and don't forget to take all your phone calls on speaker phone while in public.

Last edited:

I guess I’m the dumb one here.

Who the hell is Air Beachball?

Yes, I did google it. Got this.

IMG_0802.jpeg

Back