Can't wait for next JC Vegas

I'm guessing the Cougars can put a lot of us to shame; they're hilarious in writing, can't wait to see them in their natural environment (now we just need to work on how to get them out of the airport<< see pilot groupies post :crazy:).

As for your foursome idea, calcapt...oui! Providing my only task is to hold the microphone because you definitely don't want to hear me sing.:panic:

HA! (If you could get us out of the airport.....)
Don't worry, I can't sing either.....
As for the name of the foursome, how about Calcapt and the Pimpettes? (Inside Joke) :D

HA! (If you could get us out of the airport.....)
Don't worry, I can't sing either.....
As for the name of the foursome, how about Calcapt and the Pimpettes? (Inside Joke) :D
Oh sure, you're laughing now, let's just see how happy you are as I'm dragging you through the terminal.

CalCapt and the Pimpettes...do I even want to ask?!

Oh sure, you're laughing now, let's just see how happy you are as I'm dragging you through the terminal.

CalCapt and the Pimpettes...do I even want to ask?!

Kicking and screaming?! :panic: ;)

You'd have to refer to the history lesson I gave you a while back.

You know, if the Cougars bring some cash, I'll set up a stage and they can throw dollars at us as we fashion our pilot uniforms...

"Ladies, put your hands together for... STAPLEGUN! Fashioning the Southernjets double-breasted navyesque officers coat... Ohhhh yeahhhhh... Next up ladies, the headliner. mrivc211 in a Skywest summer uniform.... o la la! Tip your waitresses and show a little appreciation for your dancers..."

That's gonna be an event I'll be skipping -- I think I'll drag someone to Ghostbar. Hell, I'd even go solo there if the pilot fashion show is the alternative.

I'm sorry, but I just don't dig polyester or acrylic. :D

Wool, Tony, wool!

Besides, you'll make a little extra scratch for shaking your tush with some epaulets on. Unless, of course, the Cougs will require a call to hotel security! ;)

You know, if the Cougars bring some cash, I'll set up a stage and they can throw dollars at us as we fashion our pilot uniforms...

"Ladies, put your hands together for... STAPLEGUN! Fashioning the Southernjets double-breasted navyesque officers coat... Ohhhh yeahhhhh... Next up ladies, the headliner. mrivc211 in a Skywest summer uniform.... o la la! Tip your waitresses and show a little appreciation for your dancers..."

Hell yeah! I am so there!!! I'd have to let out a great big WEEEEDOGGIIEEES!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hell yeah! I am so there!!! I'd have to let out a great big WEEEEDOGGIIEEES!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dang, had to slow down my skim reading and go back to that post. First time I skimmed over I thought it said "...WEDDGGIIEEES!", and the visual that went with that wasn't so pretty.

:panic:

Man it sounds like it was a blast!! Really wish I could have been there but I guarantee I'll be at the next one. It's in my Blackberry. it's IN my Blackberry!!!

Thiago, would have been nice to hang with you and your wife again.

After reading the glowing reports of how great of a time everybody had, I will absolutely be at next years. Maybe I will bring Pam G. along since she wimped out this year too claiming she had to work. In fact, I will bring Pam AND the Cougars along. Don't plan on getting much sleep next year.

You PROMISE?!?!?! :D

CalCapt, Pam and The Cougars?? I am SO there! :buck:

If Pam doesn't show next year, we're going to change her name to NotCoolEnufForJC!;)

Oh, I'm coming next year. I don't care if I have to walk. I've decided I'm not going to sit through another one at home jealous. I'm going to be there drinking and having a blast with everyone. Gina you should come so I'll have a friend to share a room with! :)

And who knows, maybe by then I'll have my PPL and then I'll officially be CoolEnufToFly!

Geez, all you've got to do is post a picture and some lonely attendee will take care of the details! ;) :sarcasm:

Back