Boeing's new 737 MAX 7 airplane completes first test flight

While many may yawn over this, just think about a screw driver. The screw driver has remained relatively standard since being invented. All it does is rotate fasteners. There have been some changes along the way. Phillips, flathead, torx, offset, etc. it fits a specific need, with minor tweaks to remain useful. Using a flathead as a chisel is sort of incidental to the original design.

While many may not get aroused over the next 737-9million-max-neo-xrs-er, it is still a tool that fulfills the primary mission it was designed for.

Sent from my Startac using Tapatalk.

While many may yawn over this, just think about a screw driver. The screw driver has remained relatively standard since being invented. All it does is rotate fasteners. There have been some changes along the way. Phillips, flathead, torx, offset, etc. it fits a specific need, with minor tweaks to remain useful. Using a flathead as a chisel is sort of incidental to the original design.

While many may not get aroused over the next 737-9million-max-neo-xrs-er, it is still a tool that fulfills the primary mission it was designed for.

Sent from my Startac using Tapatalk.
I compare the 737 to a wife. It's cheaper to keep her.

Back