Boeing IAM Strike

He really did some significant damage to the company, and he was an arrogant piece of • to boot. Hopefully he burns in hell one day
Good news, there are enough of us and few enough of them that if we got together we could make a them pay in this life. But we won’t, because reasons.

Good news, there are enough of us and few enough of them that if we got together we could make a them pay in this life. But we won’t, because reasons.

Because people are too stupid to realize that they will never be one of "them" and should stop trying to make excuses for "them" in hopes that they will one day be "them". It is really tiring to watch, to be honest. We have this great movement against the "elites", but they have entirely misidentified the "elites" as mid level govt bureaucrats and I guess Jewish people?

Because people are too stupid to realize that they will never be one of "them" and should stop trying to make excuses for "them" in hopes that they will one day be "them". It is really tiring to watch, to be honest. We have this great movement against the "elites", but they have entirely misidentified the "elites" as mid level govt bureaucrats and I guess Jewish people?
Welcome to class consciousness, comrade. See you on the barricades.

So if you only have one stock, why buy that one?

Because I am not aware of a stock with a better short term upside. Also, I described a capital loss scenario that nobody has commented on, a vehicle that encourages small investments in riskier stocks.

Military contracts are strong with decades of guaranteed revenue, strike is likely to end soon, aircraft deliveries will resume.

The 737Max bloodbath of cancelled orders preceded this year’s events. Many of those orders will return, everybody is not jumping to Airbus. What carriers have cancelled orders this year?

Just for kicks, give me a stock you think will outperform Boeing at three intervals (6 months, 12 months, 18 months). I believe in necroposts.

Because I am not aware of a stock with a better short term upside. Also, I described a capital loss scenario that nobody has commented on, a vehicle that encourages small investments in riskier stocks.

Military contracts are strong with decades of guaranteed revenue, strike is likely to end soon, aircraft deliveries will resume.

The 737Max bloodbath of cancelled orders preceded this year’s events. Many of those orders will return, everybody is not jumping to Airbus. What carriers have cancelled orders this year?

Just for kicks, give me a stock you think will outperform Boeing at three intervals (6 months, 12 months, 18 months). I believe in necroposts.
Sure for Necropost sake but you then have to dig up pictures of that Whaler...

AMD, AAPL, NVDA, PGR, AMZN.

I would only trade BA with options for sure.

BA is similar to RIVN. If they got out of their own way it should be a big upside. Difference is RIVN has a great product but it's a bad stock BA is both.

AMD, AAPL, NVDA, PGR, AMZN.

I would only trade BA with options for sure.

BA is similar to RIVN. If they got out of their own way it should be a big upside. Difference is RIVN has a great product but it's a bad stock BA is both.

I'd like to see pics of the whaler too :)

I agree with @Pilot Fighter but that doesn't constitute financial advice. Just what Im gonna do. I have about half his stake in the company stock-wise, but I am considering buying more at the moment. Could be foolish, or could be an investment I'll eventually wish I doubled down on. The amount we are talking about is nothing that will make me miserable if I'm wrong though.

You had to break my heart. Wondering if it’s on a hard drive or a film negative. I wonder what I’d pay if a saw a little Whaler with twins today. The answer is a bad investment. 😁

I think the folks that wonder why Boeing is holding strong are subject to an interesting lack of news coverage on what’s going right with Boeing. Boeing recently got an order from Israel for 15-20 billion that wasn’t a shoe-in and it barely made the news. If another $75 billion company got a single order for $15 billion, it would make news.

I’m sincerely curious why capital loss vehicle doesn’t get much mention in investing circles. I guess with stocks it only could make sense if the investment was small enough and the play had uncomfortable risk.

I wonder what I’d pay if a saw a little Whaler with twins today.

You had me at little boat with twins. As the kids say, I literally can't even

Tell me dirty stories about down riggers, pot pullers, and an aft steering wheel.......I'm swinging from the ceiling fan here, nearly self asphyxd thinking about it

The amount we are talking about is nothing that will make me miserable if I'm wrong though.
Here’s the funny thing, many of the folks that would consider a $20k buy a dumb play are W-2 folks driving a $60K+ car.

I’m hoping that Boeing holds strong at $150 because I don’t think I have the stomach to buy $20K at $100 to try and cover my loss hoping it gets back to $150. The IRS let’s you play a little but the $3000/year max loss scales better with $20K than $40K.

Tell me dirty stories about down riggers, pot pullers, and an aft steering wheel.......I'm swinging from the ceiling fan here, nearly self asphyxd thinking about it

The twin was to address my fear of river barge traffic. That said, I scare myself thinking about all the tiny craft I played with as a kid on Whidbey. Not sure a Jon boat with a 5hp motor was the best craft for the Oak Harbor to Coupeville crossing.

Things got real when two of my schoolmates died after flipping a canoe at Deception Pass.

Well, trying to tell me without naming a faster horse.

Pick one stock for 6, 12, 18 month performance.

Also, surprised that a sophisticated investor hasn’t commented on the capital loss hedge.

MSTR?
NVDA?

Again, I’m waiting for the worst is yet to come and I hope I’m wrong. Investing 20K is much better than a new car. Best of luck to you.

You might appreciate this. With all the jerks on the Chesapeake, my dad bought a small crab boat for recreational use to garner respect from the waterman, on the water and in local dive bars. They knew he wasn’t operating commercially but they appreciated my dad’s embrace of the aesthetic.

You might appreciate this. With all the jerks on the Chesapeake, my dad bought a small crab boat for recreational use to garner respect from the waterman, on the water and in local dive bars. They knew he wasn’t operating commercially but they appreciated my dad’s embrace of the aesthetic.

I have a small fetish (we don't shame here right?) for buying pro things that I use recreationally. Mostly small, like meat grinders and such, and things nobody else would ever reasonably ever see.....but why not just buy the good stuff that will last? I tire of our world of Instagram businesses that sell worse trash than our previous world of amazon Chinese garbage.

The twin was to address my fear of river barge traffic. That said, I scare myself thinking about all the tiny craft I played with as a kid on Whidbey. Not sure a Jon boat with a 5hp motor was the best craft for the Oak Harbor to Coupeville crossing.

Things got real when two of my schoolmates died after flipping a canoe at Deception Pass.

Its been a while now, and it happened before I was ever here, but we lost a couple sailors on a warm summer day in that same deception pass whirlpool trying to kayak through. Nobody does that, who knows what they are doing, but they didn't know what they were doing sadly. Capsized, and succumbed to the water temps very quickly, even on that hot day. I've thought about jumping in while halibut fishing, off an anchored boat before. Luckily I didn't because that current (even a small one out in the straits) and those temps would have stranded me just far enough away for my friends to watch me die while they tried to cut the anchor and get me. It happens fast out here, even on the hottest day of summer, where I perennially think about installing a backyard pool and AC :) .

Back