Boeing IAM Strike

I have a small fetish (we don't shame here right?) for buying pro things that I use recreationally. Mostly small, like meat grinders and such, and things nobody else would ever reasonably ever see.....but why not just buy the good stuff that will last? I tire of our world of Instagram businesses that sell worse trash than our previous world of amazon Chinese garbage.

The pro espresso machines

I'd like that I think. Though I am not a huge coffee/espresso snob. I do drink the "stumptown" brew on the airplane from time to time :) My parents have a good one, and it is pretty nice for the 15 of us on Christmas morning I'd say though

I really got into it when I was hanging around Kona for weeks at a time. The big pro models are so impressive. I’m not sure how much maintenance they require. I ride with someone who maintains them and it’s so cool to learn how much engineering goes into making the high pressure hot water and steam. I’d definitely have a coffee maker worth a lot more than my daily.

I really got into it when I was hanging around Kona for weeks at a time. The big pro models are so impressive. I’m not sure how much maintenance they require. I ride with someone who maintains them and it’s so cool to learn how much engineering goes into making the high pressure hot water and steam. I’d definitely have a coffee maker worth a lot more than my daily.

I just went fishing with a 20+ yr dude at our place who owns a chocolate farm on Kona. He flies trips to go do the harvesting a couple times a month. Just invested in a processing facility here, and is planning to take it large scale after years of just selling the pods to others. Was a pretty interesting, yet very different, discussion of engineering. I bet those machines are very well made, and worth the money.

Back