Boeing IAM Strike

The lack of a market response kinda tells us the market anticipated these events.

I was planning on buying at $149 and it only dipped to 149.49 recently.

No financial advice being rendered here.

The lack of a market response kinda tells us the market anticipated these events.

So, the reason for your post is to reinforce that $150 might be the floor as it’s weathered these and other recent headlines?

I was planning on buying at $149 and it only dipped to 149.49 recently.

No financial advice being rendered here.

If I had advice to give it would be don't invest in aviation if your career is in aviation. Doubly so if you sit in a 737 abomination for a regular paycheck. The reason I posted this is if BA sells 10 bill worth of stock the price will go down.

NFA: I don't see things being so good for BA going forward for a long time. I don't know what levels I'd get into BA. Quick look at the chart I'd start at 140 because I don't like BA at all. So I'd want an extremely good deal. Layer in from there until 100.

Keep in mind the stock was around 113 in 2022. So you'd want to have an extremely well thought out exit plan.

If I had advice to give it would be don't invest in aviation if your career is in aviation. Doubly so if you sit in a 737 abomination for a regular paycheck. The reason I posted this is if BA sells 10 bill worth of stock the price will go down.

NFA: I don't see things being so good for BA going forward for a long time. I don't know what levels I'd get into BA. Quick look at the chart I'd start at 140 because I don't like BA at all. So I'd want an extremely good deal. Layer in from there until 100.

Keep in mind the stock was around 113 in 2022. So you'd want to have an extremely well thought out exit plan.

I’m always thinking long-term when it comes to stocks and funds. I don’t buy anything that I’m not willing to hold for at least 5 years.

I’m never more than 10% in individual stocks. I’m over 1% in Boeing and that’s my riskiest play.

Boeing military side wants a breakup.

I’m always thinking long-term when it comes to stocks and funds. I don’t buy anything that I’m not willing to hold for at least 5 years.

I’m never more than 10% in individual stocks. I’m over 1% in Boeing and that’s my riskiest play.

Boeing military side wants a breakup.

The other option is commercial ac division stops new development, and its spun off as solely parts & support. Sell off the real estate in WA and SC since you don’t need production facilities. Private equity rolls in, sells the real estate to themselves for development, jacks prices for parts and support 500%, slowly sells off the IP, and when that’s done, place the empty shell into bankruptcy, and Boeing goes the way of Sears and Western Auto.

The other option is commercial ac division stops new development, and its spun off as solely parts & support. Sell off the real estate in WA and SC since you don’t need production facilities. Private equity rolls in, sells the real estate to themselves for development, jacks prices for parts and support 500%, slowly sells off the IP, and when that’s done, place the empty shell into bankruptcy, and Boeing goes the way of Sears and Western Auto.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAjq6PfPEvI/?igsh=eTRneWdmZnl3ZHc4

Back