Big announcement at cjc!!

sherpa

I heard from a very reliable source that there is going to be a big announcement on Dec. 17th at about 14:05!

keep your ears tuned in, this one is going to be big and will be very positive!

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

I heard from a very reliable source that there is going to be a big announcement on Dec. 17th at about 14:05!

keep your ears tuned in, this one is going to be big and will be very positive!

Fingers crossed for you guys! I have a good feeling about this one! :rawk:
BTW, love the sticker you guys are sporting these days...;)

Aww, come on and spill it! :)

Nothing worse than an untold secret on the series of tubes that comprise the internets!

Aww, come on and spill it! :)

Nothing worse than an untold secret on the series of tubes that comprise the internets!

Hello, McFly. Knock, knock.....anybody home. ;)

1955_biff_c_jpg.htm

I think Qgar is on to something.

I heard a rumor of a rumor that there was a rumor that someone who knows someone in management who said they heard a rumor about a Phoenix base opening up for Piedmont in March of 2009.

Okay....I'll let the cat out of the bag...

Your illustrious author of this post will be on his first Colgan flight today. I'm flying to Altoona, PA (via Dulles and some other airport in PA) and at least one leg (maybe more, haven't looked at the itinerary) is operated by Colgan.

I'll expect to be treated like royalty as I board your Saab.

Because my first leg out today is operated by Go Jets.

Please make sure you tell the Slaab Pilots that the Beech Pilots at the company are superior.

Well, I did exactly that as I boarded, which earned a couple guffaws from the cockpit.

I talked to the crew later on after we'd landed in Martinsburg. Nice folks. They like Colgan.

The FA did say that you have to watch out for those Q boys...she said they're a handful. I didn't even want to think about going down that road...

I have some Colgan Questions.

1. Which is faster, the Bee-atch or the Slaab?

2. Are the boots automatic on the Q? Looks complicated, it's automatic? Do they work well?

3. What's the word on the street. Yea or Nay on the vote?

1. Dumb question. The Beech is far superior to the slaab on how it handles, climbs, and how it is flown by real pilots. :)

I think there is only a knot or two difference between the two. However, the Beech really does handle much better, especially in the climb.

2. The boots are not automatic. Seems to work well so far.

3. If people have told those on the organizing drive the truth, then we will win. If they have lied to us, then we will lose.

I have some Colgan Questions.

1. Which is faster, the Bee-atch or the Slaab?

2. Are the boots automatic on the Q? Looks complicated, it's automatic? Do they work well?

3. What's the word on the street. Yea or Nay on the vote?

1. Dumb question. The Beech is far superior to the slaab on how it handles, climbs, and how it is flown by real pilots. :)

I think there is only a knot or two difference between the two. However, the Beech really does handle much better, especially in the climb.

2. The boots are not automatic. Seems to work well so far.

3. If people have told those on the organizing drive the truth, then we will win. If they have lied to us, then we will lose.

I have a minor modification to the reply above:

1. Never trust any answer from a former king-air driver. The Saab is truly a superior aircraft to the Hondo. Responsive to the touch, reasonably powered (except the A model...that's a dog). Speeds are comparable. Cabin class interior.....what more can you want!?

2. & 3. answers seem to be accurate....much to my amazement, the former king-air driver managed to get those right.....although, he did consult this former Saab-driver for advice regarding his response. :p Just goes to show, the Beech is where the 'slower' pilots go for training......not everyone can handle Saab systems training. :cwm27: :drool:

:yeahthat:

I've flown with a few Captains on the Q who have flown both the Saab and the Beech. I've never heard any of them say the Saab was superior, they all basically say what Seggy said above.

Back