Big announcement at cjc!!

back off track..

Im always in awe and amazement when my captain handflys a simple departure and then all the way up to cruise. The icing on the cake is handflying from the 30 degree intercept on the approach.

Regular Bob Hoovers we have at CJC.

Haha yeah we cut off both engines and do two loops, two rolls, and touch down on both wheels and then taxi to the ramp and end up perfectly at the crowd.

back off track..

Im always in awe and amazement when my captain handflys a simple departure and then all the way up to cruise. The icing on the cake is handflying from the 30 degree intercept on the approach.

Regular Bob Hoovers we have at CJC.

:rotfl:

Shame the Q will never do the Rockland ride.. You know it's good when every magazine, sick sack, and piece of trash is scattered about the cabin, your through passengers refuse to get back on, at some point in the flt, at minimums you hear, "lights in sight, 2:30" , 100 later you hear runway, 3 O'clock- ish ... and then you dial 121.5 to make sure the turb. didn't set off the elt.

Beech had no x-wind limits, snow limits, standing water or otherwise... and that gust needle at RKD said 50+ more than once ;)

I remember getting ramped at rkd, when the winds were 20-30 deg off the runway, gusting to 46, 1/2 mile fg etc ... as we were preparing to go, the FAA guy was like, you guys launch in this crap? All i said was yep... and off we went.

To be honest, if you knew the trick, the beech would land it's self pretty much perfect every time

Shame the Q will never do the Rockland ride.. You know it's good when every magazine, sick sack, and piece of trash is scattered about the cabin, your through passengers refuse to get back on, at some point in the flt, at minimums you hear, "lights in sight, 2:30" , 100 later you hear runway, 3 O'clock- ish ... and then you dial 121.5 to make sure the turb. didn't set off the elt.

Beech had no x-wind limits, snow limits, standing water or otherwise... and that gust needle at RKD said 50+ more than once ;)

I remember getting ramped at rkd, when the winds were 20-30 deg off the runway, gusting to 46, 1/2 mile fg etc ... as we were preparing to go, the FAA guy was like, you guys launch in this crap? All i said was yep... and off we went.

To be honest, if you knew the trick, the beech would land it's self pretty much perfect every time

Teller1900 told me the story about the night from RKD-AUG when you found some CAT. Probably just a walk in the park for a Beech.

Well, here I am, at the Doubletree in DC. Getting ready to meet over at ALPA national @ 1330. Then, the short walk to the NMB.

I remain cautiously optimistic that the vote IS going to PASS this time. We'll know in another 1.5 hrs.

:)

Well, here I am, at the Doubletree in DC. Getting ready to meet over at ALPA national @ 1330. Then, the short walk to the NMB.

I remain cautiously optimistic that the vote IS going to PASS this time. We'll know in another 1.5 hrs.

Are you going to be standing there when they give the results? I wanted to come up there to watch. I have nothing else to do :(

I wish I could be there, too. Of course my sister-in-law and her grandparents had to pick today to come into town...:panic: I look forward to the official word, just over an hour!!

Back