Basic's Class Info That I Can Share

haha, boomersooner is getting ganged up on

i think that was sarcastic guys

but anyways, yea! no family! everything to myself, no sharing, no sharing :crazy:

like Reagan said: "greed is good!" :sarcasm:

haha, boomersooner is getting ganged up on

i think that was sarcastic guys

but anyways, yea! no family! everything to myself, no sharing, no sharing :crazy:

like Reagan said: "greed is good!" :sarcasm:

I wasn't pissed off about what he said. I thought, maybe to him, that long post came off like I was more worried about seeing my family than sticking it out and passing the class. Which isn't the case. It's all gonna pay off in the end when I can send my son to college without putting him in debt someday.

I wasn't pissed off about what he said. I thought, maybe to him, that long post came off like I was more worried about seeing my family than sticking it out and passing the class. Which isn't the case. It's all gonna pay off in the end when I can send my son to college without putting him in debt someday.

Props to you guys with families trying to do it all.
I'm single, so this career transition won't be too stressful for me. You guys must be handling some stress and worry with a wife and kids depending on your income.

Hey there guys...we started yesterday and tonight and all next week we are on nights...1530-2400. then we will alternate for the 5 weeks of Basics. That is our specific sched. Just FYI....Hey we should get together on a weekend sometime so we can meet each other face to face so if we see each other on campus we can say hi...just a thought. I am so happy to be here!!!!!

Hey there guys...we started yesterday and tonight and all next week we are on nights...1530-2400. then we will alternate for the 5 weeks of Basics. That is our specific sched. Just FYI....Hey we should get together on a weekend sometime so we can meet each other face to face so if we see each other on campus we can say hi...just a thought. I am so happy to be here!!!!!

Glad you are enjoying it, but it will definitely be funny if we ever see each other, because first of all,we really don't know each other's names, we would just be saying "Hey Lalexf!" and lets face it, that would be most weird. lol but i'm not saying not saying anything lol just funny

Our class is on nights next week too:nana2: When we were on nights last week we pretty much went out to the bars after class every night. I am sure next week won't change, LOL. Just send me a PM and we can try and set something up. We are planning on going out Saturday night or maybe playing poker here.

Hey everyone! Just finished our first 2 days of basics...so far so good! As far as running into other people from Jetcareers.com, have done t and it's pretty neat! Actually putting faces to names is quite interesting. Basics is just that...the basics...so don't worry too much about that part of things. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting to get a letter or to get in...it'll happen!!

Props to you guys with families trying to do it all.
I'm single, so this career transition won't be too stressful for me. You guys must be handling some stress and worry with a wife and kids depending on your income.

Yea I don't have kids or anything, but I am married. My PEPC was on my wife and my one year anniversary! I figured that I would be giving her the ultimate anniversary gift by coming home with a federal job! :nana2:

Wow, lots of life in this forum!! I don't know if this question has been asked before (I couldn't find it anywhere), but how much computer/internet access do you have when you are at the academy? I know they are telling you not to bring your own cocmputer because you don't need it, but does that mean they will be providing one for you?

Wow, lots of life in this forum!! I don't know if this question has been asked before (I couldn't find it anywhere), but how much computer/internet access do you have when you are at the academy? I know they are telling you not to bring your own cocmputer because you don't need it, but does that mean they will be providing one for you?

you may go to student services to check your email and browse the web. there is no internet access during class, but you can play pacman

Back