ATP Written Prep Question

Does anyone actually look at your ATP written score? I got a 96%, but my company could care less and will never ask.

Under the old system, no. Everything has changed with the new requirements though.

I was at CAE Dallas in June and there was a lot of talk about the new rules. They have been told that they will have to include the subject matter of your missed written questions on your oral exam.

School has gleim software with Private through ATP, FOI, etc.

The database says 2013 so i'm guessing it's current enough.

My two questions are:

Would using the gleim for the atp written be sufficient or should I get Sheppard?

Which ATP should I be studying for? I have the option on gleim to choose 135 or 121.

Thanks guys

If no one has said this before, 2013 is out of date for the FOI.

Under the old system, no. Everything has changed with the new requirements though.

I was at CAE Dallas in June and there was a lot of talk about the new rules. They have been told that they will have to include the subject matter of your missed written questions on your oral exam.

Hmm, well I have no idea what that would include really. Not to worried about it I guess, I'll just study as usual before I go. We use Flight Safety, they are good group of people to work with, I have been happy with my training there the last two years. Thanks for the info.

ASA has always worked, and the online stuff loaded up by disk is pretty user friendly.

Back