ATP Seminole Crash

Oh Christ, that's awful.

We have a lot of JCer's from ATP...would you guys mind checking in, please? Loadmaster 141 - I'm looking in your direction. Let us know you're okay, Jeremy.

I am very shaken, my very good friend and room mate from when I was in Stuart was the instructor on board the airplane, it was Mainer. :(
He was a great guy, a very good friend of mine. All of us who went to Stuart and knew him are trying to find out more.

RIP! I know too many times while instructing in DAB I wondered about my safety in that airspace. I had one too many close calls in that area due to saturation. I can only imagine this area was about the same. Very sad day for all.

I am very shaken, my very good friend and room mate from when I was in Stuart was the instructor on board the airplane, it was Mainer. :(
He was a great guy, a very good friend of mine. All of us who went to Stuart and knew him are trying to find out more.

Really sorry, Bill. This is terrible. RIP to all four.

I am really shocked to hear about this, my prayers are with all four, their friends and families. You are now free to move about the cabin.

This is terrible news. I'm fairly shaken about it. Mainer was my roommate and classmate at Stuart. A great guy, I will miss him and keep him in my memories.

I can't find the tail number of the Cessna, just that it was registered to Christiansen Aviation. Anyone have that tail number?

Back