At least 1 dead as plane with 7 aboard crashes into lake

The performative Patriotism of the people defending the treason of 1/6 - to the point of not investigating it and downplaying it as "tourists" and calling for coups like Flynn did this weekend getting their panties in a wad over Kamala Harris is insane.
You know, I look forward to the day - soon, I hope - where you and I can have policy disagreements again, and when we are not worried about the future of our Republic.

So.... they deserved to die? Callous attitude to have. Where they were going is irrelevant. This aircraft crashed on departure.
Don't put words in my mouth. I never said they deserved to die.

Where they were going doesn't matter. What they were going to do when they got there does.

How about when the left does it? Like Kamala said, “have a good long weekend!” Shows you how she views this weekend.

You may want to look somewhere else for your news. This was a scheduled event.
Screenshot 2021-06-01 180405.png

How is it when I point to hypocrisy on the other side, it is met with a “red herring/dodge/deflect.”

This thread is embarassing. A business jet crashed and the liberal JC crowd shows no remorse because they were going to a Trump type rally in Florida.

Exactly. At least for me, anyway. I don't speak for the others here.

The very people you voted for and claim to support are trying to turn this country into a place like Myanmar, all in the name of your god-emperor Orange Doofus. These people were en-route to an event to continue drumming up support for this absolute IDIOT and his enablers. So no, I don't give one EFFING IOTA about what happened to them.

And comparing a blunder like Harris' tweet to people literally trying to destroy democracy in this country is the falsest of false equivalencies.

But you voted for Trump twice. I wouldn't expect you to understand this.

Exactly. At least for me, anyway. I don't speak for the others here.

The very people you voted for and claim to support are trying to turn this country into a place like Myanmar, all in the name of your god-emperor Orange Doofus. These people were en-route to an event to continue drumming up support for this absolute IDIOT and his enablers. So no, I don't give one EFFING IOTA about what happened to them.

And comparing a blunder like Harris' tweet to people literally trying to destroy democracy in this country is the falsest of false equivalencies.

But you voted for Trump twice. I wouldn't expect you to understand this.

Once, 2020.

Regardless, you don't actually think that rally was going to do anything? Honestly, I think Trump is gonna run in Florida, I think he's gonna do what he can to end up in the House of reps. Anything stopping him from being speaker once the Repubs take majority in 2022? He's definitely running in 2024. The idea that Trump today will overthrow the US government today is a complete farce, nothing more than political baiting to rile up the people.

You disapprove of the politics of the people on that plane. You disapprove of the political event they were going to. Fine. But at what point did they stop being a human being to you, for you to not care about them dying on takeoff in a business jet?

Once, 2020.

Regardless, you don't actually think that rally was going to do anything? Honestly, I think Trump is gonna run in Florida, I think he's gonna do what he can to end up in the House of reps. Anything stopping him from being speaker once the Repubs take majority in 2022? He's definitely running in 2024. The idea that Trump today will overthrow the US government today is a complete farce, nothing more than political baiting to rile up the people.

You disapprove of the politics of the people on that plane. You disapprove of the political event they were going to. Fine. But at what point did they stop being a human being to you, for you to not care about them dying on takeoff in a business jet?

Yep, the numerous attempts by GOP legislatures to restrict voting, being able to overturn elections just by crying "FRAUDDDDD" , continuing to perpetuate the false narrative that the 2020 election was somehow stolen from Trump are just political ploys to rile up the people.

These people are doing their best to take away democracy as we know it in this country because their little pea brains just can't cope without having a president as dumb and bigoted as they are in the White House. So no, I don't give a damn what happened to them.

Just like I wouldn't give a damn if somebody like Kenneth Copeland or any other scum like him lawn darted one of their private jets into the sea at 500+ knots.

Yep, the numerous attempts by GOP legislatures to restrict voting, being able to overturn elections just by crying "FRAUDDDDD" , continuing to perpetuate the false narrative that the 2020 election was somehow stolen from Trump are just political ploys to rile up the people.

These people are doing their best to take away democracy as we know it in this country because their little pea brains just can't cope without having a president as dumb and bigoted as they are in the White House. So no, I don't give a damn what happened to them.

Just like I wouldn't give a damn if somebody like Kenneth Copeland or any other scum like him lawn darted one of their private jets into the sea at 500+ knots.

Voter ID laws are not taking Democracy away, no matter how many times you or the liberals say it.

I get it, there are some poeple here who wouldn't mind seeing certain individuals dead in a plane crash. I just thought a place like JC wouldn't be like that.

Voter ID laws are not taking Democracy away, no matter how many times you or the liberals say it.

I get it, there are some poeple here who wouldn't mind seeing certain individuals dead in a plane crash. I just thought a place like JC wouldn't be like that.

Cutting back voting hours isn't taking Democracy away? Making it easier to invalidate votes with no evidence isn't taking Democracy away? Reducing weeks of early voting isn't taking Democracy away? Any attempt to make voting more difficult is something you should have a problem with.

But you don't

Once, 2020.

He doesn't need to be a member of the House to be named Speaker. You could be named Speaker. Anybody can be named Speaker, member of Congress or not.

He doesn't need to be a member of the House to be named Speaker. You could be named Speaker. Anybody can be named Speaker, member of Congress or not.
Yeah, that's been the source of some fun "here's how Trump can still be President!" conspiracies in the last few weeks.

Anyone know what's that background chime going off at 1:14?
Many people have said that the igniters could be heard bleeding over in the not-so-cool-sounding call to departure. The conjecture goes that in the 501 the avionics master is right by the igniters, is the same shape of switch and it got turned off instead during rushed climb checks. It also got turned back on in time to hear the departure call, but it was enough to cause loss of control with the cloud deck where it was. It was a really old plane with analog instruments and a panel designed in the early 70s so ergonomics and human factors aren't exactly a standard option.

There is also hand wringing that the pilot had an expired medical, but the chances that he had an incapacitating event are kinda slim.

For as much as people bag on PPW for being toxic or whatever, there isn't a single bit of political purse fighting on their thread about this. I find the entire conversation here shameful.

Back