ASI

Got the message and thank you. Still no word - will be sending an email to them next week to see if I at least made the cut.

I know the government ranks you on a point system and I do have extra points for previous government service. Thus even though the may have 3 qualified candidates, whoever has the most points wins!

Also, the 6-8 week wait is so they can do the background check on you and make sure you passed before offering you the job. I guess before they told the selected candidate that they had the job and then that candidate put in his/her 2 weeks notice, then failed the background check. DOH!!!!!

Well didn't get the job, think I came in 3rd points wise. Oh well.

We start moving to IND next month, my last shift in Den is Apr 6th. At least the dog will be happy to see me, not sure about the spouse and kid.:rotfl:

We start moving to IND next month, my last shift in Den is Apr 6th. At least the dog will be happy to see me, not sure about the spouse and kid.:rotfl:

Nuts.

Old frind here FD

Hey buddy.. I am positive we know each other... drop me a pm... I have friends in high places.. congrats on the new gig.. we meet in FWA back about 6 years ago.... enough clues ??:beer:

Well, you can go a couple hours south and apply for the ASI opening in Louisville now.

Back