Arrival/Departure Times

[ QUOTE ]
We'll be driving in, arriving around 4pm. We'll be available if anyone needs a ride!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought you were renting a plane and flying into Henderson?

Matthew

I'm trying for the early flight on standby. If I get it, I'll be in LAS at 8:20am! Anyone gonna be around that early on Friday?

[ QUOTE ]
Thought you were renting a plane and flying into Henderson?

[/ QUOTE ]We were but for financial reasons we decided to drive instead.

But now we'll be able to take Cristl and her BF whom wouldn't have been able to come otherwise.

We'll be arriving on DL 728, at 1008.

Finally got our non-rev listing in. Loads are lookin' good, but we'll have to go back on the red-eye Saturday night.

I'll be one tired Mama by the time we get home Sunday morning.......

We're all set here. Out of Detroit at 8:45 a.m. on Southwest for Nashville, then we're meeting Kellwolf there to get out to Vegas.

See ya'll in Vegas

Launching out of the PHX area at 0900L. Up blood alley into IGM and direct LAS.

[ QUOTE ]
Rules of standby are NORMALLY first flight or last flight out are your best bets. Now if everyone else gets bumped from flights the rest of the day, the last flight is not so good. I ain't getting up a 1 AM to drive to BNA to catch that first flight, though.

[/ QUOTE ]
The best part about my job now is that I don't have to only non rev on delta or united, any airline jumpseat is open! Yup...........ahhhhh......(opening my belt.....sitting back in the lounge chair.......poppin open a cold one............and falling over)....hehehe........the first time I tried to jumpseat I didn't realize I could get on any plane so I kept trying to look for DAL or UAL. Now I just walk up to the board and see my city and go to that airline. Gotta love the few and only perks!

I think I'll be arriving around 1pm'ish on saturday if anyones up for giving a poor new pilot a ride! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Back