Are you happy with your regional?

Endeavor pays $50k your first year, you made a choice to go to a crappy low paying commuter. Those existed back then when I did it too, fast upgrades were nice but not for $15k as an F/O.

True, a lot has changed in the past 18 months. By comparison to recent contracts in other places, yes it's crappy. 18 months ago before most other regionals got new contracts, it wasn't. When I interviewed here we were middle of the pack pay wise, had fast upgrades, and the company was still honoring the contract with regards to critical pay, so the financials here were actually much closer to Endeavour. Plus the bases work better for me here. With management making some blunders and violating the contract, it is worse than it was, but still liveable. The pay should improve sometime this year I hope. I'm not worried about it TBH, if I have to leave 121 at some point down the road, so be it. Still getting resume building experience here and having fun doing it even if my posts don't read that way.

@bike21 that is the company (lowercase c) not your Company (uppercase C).

Long day of playing in the snow so it took me a minute to process this one ;)

Yes, the people are what have made it truly great - but the Corporation isn't too shabby either. I've had my battles (former rep) and still have my gripes but I don't come to work grumpy FWIW.

Back