Anyone else excited for college football this weekend? If so who's your team?

Cav

Former Maddog Whisperer
Anyone else excited for college football this weekend? If so who\'s your team?

Me, I am a University of Virginia fan and 2000 grad. Go Cavs!

Re: Anyone else excited for college football this weekend? If so who\'s your team?

Yes, I am ready for some football. The Gophers are not the best team in the Big Ten, but they should do o.k. I have my first high school game tonight. I officiate high school football so I can build that all important TT number.

Re: Anyone else excited for college football this weekend? If so who\'s your team?

Go NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and anyone playing Ga Tech and Florida

Went to a game in Tallahasee a few years back when they played Virginia. We had a great time...great atmosphere!

FSU here. Wife went to UF. Lots of fireworks around Thanksgiving time.

You think maybe they can squeeze out more than 9 wins this year Tim?

Cavs? !!!
tongue.gif
LOL. J.K. Virginia Tech fan here. Looking forward to the UVA game. Go Hokies!

When I can turn on my TV saturday morning and see Chris, Lee, and Kirk, I know all is right with the world once again.
<font color="orange">
Oh, and I 45-yard line tickets to see Tennessee vs. Fresno State this weekend....GO VOLS!
grin.gif
</font>

TNpilot - what time is that game? I'll be in TN this weekend (Chattanooga).

Grew up as a UT (Tennessee) fan.

Went astray and rooted for UF from the early 80's until Spurrier left -

Now.. don't really gocrazygonuts for any college team...back to UT I guess.

UF? At least you saw the error of your ways
grin.gif

Kickoff is at 3:07pm Saturday...from what I hear, Fresno St. gave back a bunch their allotment to UT, so tickets are still available. If you can make it, I'll save a Smokey Dog for ya!

If not, it'll be on espn2 at 3.

Man, I would LOVE to go to that game!! Saw UT play UK in 1990- what a FANTASTIC atmosphere for a game!!

My college roommate and his wife (who now works for UT) are season ticket holders.

But, alas - I cannot. Going up to help out my ailing grandmother.

As for the UF thing... yeah.. what can I say? I was young(ish).
wink.gif

Univ of Washington Huskies. GO DAWGS!!!

They play OSU this weekend. I want to believe that they can win, especially since OSU is benching Clarett. However, it's going to be tough!
mad.gif

TN I am still curious about the QB situation. Rix I hope doesnt turn into a head case. He has a great arm but just needs to let the system work and work within it and quit trying to do to much.
As mention above there is nothing like waking up to ESPN College gameday with the gang and knowing the day is full of football and the wife and kids are gone shopping.. Get a bucket of wings or tenders, a good cold beverage, and my recliner and I am set for the day.

You ever watch sports at the ESPN Zone? I saw a Caps game at the one in Baltimore last year. It was awesome. There is a wall of like 10 TV's one of which is huge. You pick the audio you want to hear. The speakers are in the cushion of your lazy boy. I watched an entire game, consumed way to much beer and ribs but it was amazing.

shoot.

what's the best way to get drool out of a keyboard?

Yeah, the NY JETS

J - E - T - S JETS JETS JETS!
tongue.gif

It's my senior year and I'm Blue and Gold through and through. GO IRISH!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
As mention above there is nothing like waking up to ESPN College gameday with the gang and knowing the day is full of football and the wife and kids are gone shopping.. Get a bucket of wings or tenders, a good cold beverage, and my recliner and I am set for the day.

[/ QUOTE ]

You bring a tear to my eye.
crazy.gif
Man am I glad it's football season again!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

**sniff

Praise Jesus.

GEAUX TIGERS!!

Looking for LSU to make a run at the SEC title!
My sleeper for heisman though is J Lo! All 300 pounds of beef that guy has!!!

Go Gators! UF Alumni here!

Back