Anyone else excited for college football this weekend? If so who's your team?

Re: Anyone else excited for college football this weekend? If so who\'s your team?

Univ of Colorado grad here... Go Buffs!

Re: Anyone else excited for college football this weekend? If so who\'s your team?

[ QUOTE ]
The #1 BUCKEYES OHIO STATE!!!! Let's make it two in a row

[/ QUOTE ]

HA - OSU was just lucky last year!! the Badgers will take it away again this year and head straight to the rose bowl!!

->
On Wisconsin
On Wisconsin
Plunge right through that line
Run the ball clear down the field boys, touchdown sure this time
U rah rah
On Wisconsin
On Wisconsin
Fight on for her fame
Fight
Fellows
fight fight fight
We'll win this game.

but I'm also a Packerbacker!!!
grin.gif

fbmg2003.jpg

Give me The Virginia Tech Hokies!
grin.gif

DeltaASA16

I'm just happy noone is yelling UCLA
grin.gif

The Arizona Cardinals are going to the Superbowl this year, I guarantee.

.....And now I will put down the crack pipe.
laugh.gif

Best game of the weekend will be the UGA-Clemson game bar-none. They should have moved it to the primetime slot but oh well. 12pm kickoff means the party starts Friday about 12 and continues through the Hank Williams Jr. concert and then everyone passes out 45 min. after the last play!
Then on Sunday you could hit the last Southern 500 in Darlington. Wow...that would be every true Southerners dream to do all 3 in one weekend!
Ok back to studying!

[ QUOTE ]
The Arizona Cardinals are going to the Superbowl this year, I guarantee.

.....And now I will put down the crack pipe.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't put it down yet, cause you never know with Emmit Smith in AZ.

Go Buckeyes
Watch out Wisconsin !!!!!

Dang MikeD,

you've been smokin a bit too much peyote down there in TUS???
shocked.gif

USC!!!!!!!! FIGHT ON!

Gonna beat Auburn just like last year!

Dang, we've got more than a few Hokies here. Personally, I'm a member of the HuskerNation. Go Nebraska! I'm very disappointed that I don't have a tv anymore. No GameDay for me.

[ QUOTE ]
Best game of the weekend will be the UGA-Clemson game bar-none. They should have moved it to the primetime slot but oh well. 12pm kickoff means the party starts Friday about 12 and continues through the Hank Williams Jr. concert and then everyone passes out 45 min. after the last play!
Then on Sunday you could hit the last Southern 500 in Darlington. Wow...that would be every true Southerners dream to do all 3 in one weekend!
Ok back to studying!

[/ QUOTE ]

You going to be at that game? Im going up there tonight, although I dont go to either school.... most of my family is from UGA though, but I will be visiting my Clemson buddies,

GO ILLINI!!!

I'll be in St. Louis for the Illinois/Mizzou game tomorrow because I'm in the marching band. Look for me, it's on ABC at 11am CT for most of the country.

[ QUOTE ]
The closest my school will get to the Rose Bowl this year is when they play UCLA there before the conference season starts. I plan on being there, got my tickets and everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon Tonyw, have a little faith huh?
wink.gif

Go Bucks!!

OSU will repeat...with the help of my two good buddies AJ Hawk (Mid linebacker) and Mike Nugent (kicker)

I see there are some OSU, Wiscy and ND fans on here, so I have to properly represent my alma mater. Go Blue!(U of Michigan). I will migrate up from TX to Ann Arbor November 22nd for "The Game." Hopefully there will be a different ending from the past two years. Although, I have a bad feeling, because Michigan has suddenly become the trendy pick for the Sugar Bowl amongst the announcers on ESPN.

Hey Michigan...

I guess I'll see you at the game...

...go bucks!!!

I'm a ramblin' wreck from georgia tech and a helluva engineer.....!!!!!!!!!!

Tim where does the intense hate for Tech come from?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a ramblin' wreck from georgia tech and a helluva engineer.....!!!!!!!!!!

Tim where does the intense hate for Tech come from?

[/ QUOTE ]

My cousin graduated from there. I thought it was Beer beer beer I'll make one helluva engineer. Least that is what he said.

[ QUOTE ]
C'mon Tonyw, have a little faith huh?
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I went down to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl. That was the year we won the Big Ten and we should have gone to Pasadena (our once every 20 year trip).

Figure that one out. Supposedly, the BCS system was supposed to make it so that the Big Ten champ didn't go out west with the Pac 10 team having a pretty big advantage with attendance. So where do they put the Illini? In LSU's back yard!

Anyway, with OSU and Michigan and Wisconsin loaded this year, I just don't see the Illini doing too much. Of course, with a much improved Buejter, who knows what might happen? The UCLA game will be a good test and I will be there to see how the Illini do.

Back