Any regional job applications opening soon?

AlternateRequired

Just got my DX license and am now on the job hunt. I sent out a few applications 2 weeks ago to Mesa, GoJet and PSA, but have yet to hear anything back. Just trying not to get too worried and keep my options totally open.

Just got my DX license and am now on the job hunt. I sent out a few applications 2 weeks ago to Mesa, GoJet and PSA, but have yet to hear anything back. Just trying not to get too worried and keep my options totally open.
Apply at Allegiant. You never know. I know people who started there without any regional experience

Apply at Allegiant. You never know. I know people who started there without any regional experience
I certainly will whenever they have their next application open. I don’t see anything currently. There aren’t that many airlines looking for dispatchers at this time it seems like.

I would try spirit airlines in Florida. Also northern Air cargo in Alaska (both 121 , that pays more than an a regional) you have a chance too

I would try spirit airlines in Florida. Also northern Air cargo in Alaska (both 121 , that pays more than an a regional) you have a chance too
before trying spirit I would highly recommend reading through the recent thread about the next spirit class. unless you have family or friends you can stay with in Florida, spirits pay is nowhere near enough to survive on and doesn't look like it will be getting any better any time soon. A regional in an area with a cheaper cost of living likely would be a better place to go.

before trying spirit I would highly recommend reading through the recent thread about the next spirit class. unless you have family or friends you can stay with in Florida, spirits pay is nowhere near enough to survive on and doesn't look like it will be getting any better any time soon. A regional in an area with a cheaper cost of living likely would be a better place to go.
None of the regionals currently offer pay that meets their area cost of living.

TWU’s negotiating policy for regionals has weakened the regional contracts out there and everyone else dives for the middle.

None of the regionals currently offer pay that meets their area cost of living.

TWU’s negotiating policy for regionals has weakened the regional contracts out there and everyone else dives for the middle.

With the excess of dispatchers graduating, I don’t think any regional has any reason to reduce their profit (or increase their loss, lol) by increasing pay. Here whenever a dispatcher burns out, there’s already a huge pool of candidates eager to take their place.

Back