PSA Dispatch Program - Coming Soon(TM)

It was never cleared for departure or the need wasn’t there? I always figured Kash was cranking them out faster than actual need across the industry.
They never figured out how to actually make it happen.
Jepp wanted 7 to 8 dispatchers per class guarantee and they couldn't figure out how to get that many.

The page is still up on their website (although it does say they are not currently accepting applications) so perhaps they haven't given up on the idea completely yet.

They never figured out how to actually make it happen.
Jepp wanted 7 to 8 dispatchers per class guarantee and they couldn't figure out how to get that many.
Wasn’t jepp under a little heat for how they were teaching DX in non-standard measurements? And passing them. I went school under kash and it turned into a week half long course vs. the accelerated program time frame I was under. I see that the need for dispatchers is starting to slow in the industry so I guess that’s why the program hasn’t made it.

Wasn’t jepp under a little heat for how they were teaching DX in non-standard measurements? And passing them. I went school under kash and it turned into a week half long course vs. the accelerated program time frame I was under. I see that the need for dispatchers is starting to slow in the industry so I guess that’s why the program hasn’t made it.
Personally, I think Jepp should be under heat for the dispatcher I sat in ground with who couldn't read Jepp Approach charts

Back