Any other 'O7 applicants still waiting for a class date?

Lalexf,
I know I said this on one of the other threads but just in case you missed it: Congrats to ya!!!

Thanks to all and here's to hoping you guys get your's very soon too....like tomorrow at 8:am OKC time would be nice......You are my peeps!!!!

bloomer....see you in 2 WEEKS!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!

Wow time is flying you'll be there in 2 weeks, I got 4 weeks til i'm in OKC. Have any of you found places to live? I am still debating and i'm flying and haven't bought a plane ticket either. I got a lot to do.

Wow time is flying you'll be there in 2 weeks, I got 4 weeks til i'm in OKC. Have any of you found places to live? I am still debating and i'm flying and haven't bought a plane ticket either. I got a lot to do.

Uh yea you are getting close...time to start thinking about it....I will be at the Lodge on the Lake apartments. 350 a month. 1 bdrm. I have animals coming with me so I needed a little space. It's unfurnished but seeing how all my fam is in Dallas they are bringing temp furniture for the 3 months. I think it will work out quite nice for me. I will also have my car so I don't have to worry about shuttling.

Uh yea you are getting close...time to start thinking about it....I will be at the Lodge on the Lake apartments. 350 a month. 1 bdrm. I have animals coming with me so I needed a little space. It's unfurnished but seeing how all my fam is in Dallas they are bringing temp furniture for the 3 months. I think it will work out quite nice for me. I will also have my car so I don't have to worry about shuttling.

Yeah I'm in a little different situation, I just sold my car so I wont have any transportation around there. I know I need to contact some one in the FAA about the travel repayment for my plane flight. Yeah i'm cutting it close but I am still in shock about getting a FOL so thats probably why I haven't done much. :laff:

Yeah I'm in a little different situation, I just sold my car so I wont have any transportation around there. I know I need to contact some one in the FAA about the travel repayment for my plane flight. Yeah i'm cutting it close but I am still in shock about getting a FOL so thats probably why I haven't done much. :laff:

You're funny. It will all work it's self out when it is supposed to...I have no doubt about that!!! I'll see you there!!!

Today at 10:30am:

Basically this is referring to the person in charge of terminal dates. That person has moved onto another job and now there are 2 people who have the list of applicants that are cleared and hopefully will be giving us class dates to put you in within the next couple of days.

Today at 4:46pm

We have received all of your clearance and Air Traffic has requested a class date of September 25th. Please let me know if you will be available to be in that class.

OMG!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2:: nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::n ana2:
Who did your letter/email come from, and who was the Terminal person that moved on to another job?

So am i the only 2007 applicant still without a class date and FOL?

I am starting to worry they found something in my background that made them decide they didnt want me. Do they let you know if you DONT get the job? Its so hard to not lose hope when its been over a year with all this.

You are probably going to get a FOL and a be told to show up in a week, the gov't loves to do that.

I am starting to worry they found something in my background that made them decide they didnt want me. Do they let you know if you DONT get the job? Its so hard to not lose hope when its been over a year with all this.

Nope. You're not the only 2007 applicant without a class date and FOL. I feel you on the long wait! Going on 14 months myself. Hope we hear some good news very soon!!!

I'm starting to wonder the same thing. I'm an 07 applicant, and it's been so long, I can't remember the dates to put in my sig. I'm also stressing over my clearance, but hopefully no news is good news. I'm sure that if they were frowning on something, we would have gotten interviewed to get a statement on the issue.

I'm starting to wonder the same thing. I'm an 07 applicant, and it's been so long, I can't remember the dates to put in my sig. I'm also stressing over my clearance, but hopefully no news is good news. I'm sure that if they were frowning on something, we would have gotten interviewed to get a statement on the issue.

You haven't passed security clearance from '07? Have you asked your HR rep?

You haven't passed security clearance from '07? Have you asked your HR rep?
I'm an 07 applicant, but I just went to the Memphis Pepc. But, I didn't do the security portion because I had just initiated a clearance at my current employer. And, I have a hard time reaching my contact by email or phone, so I'm sort of stuck.

Nope. You're not the only 2007 applicant without a class date and FOL. I feel you on the long wait! Going on 14 months myself. Hope we hear some good news very soon!!!

Yup, another 07 here still waiting - TOL back in July....

Have not been on the boards in like a week.. how has everyone been?

Back