Any other 'O7 applicants still waiting for a class date?

Okay people, DT just called me back and here is the scoop. They have given one woman the daunting task of organizing all the 09 class dates. Apparently, the Enroute people have already been doing it this way and Terminal decided to follow suit. So tomorrow the HRs are having a meeting with her, from which they will hopefull be given all the class dates to put people in. That means they will put people in classes going to the same facilities together as much as possible. ie. for the people going to Vegas they may have up 3 classes to choose from and depending on when you recieved your TOL you will get priorety.

DT says that as soon as he gets the dates he will be sending out an e-mail to as much as 50 people at the same time offering class dates and then we are to respond to that email with which class we would prefer. He said he is hoping to do this as early as next week depending on how tomorrow's meeting goes and when he is given the dates for specific locations. I am hoping that Vegas comes up soon but again we will never know till it happens.

I know that this information has been posted in pieces throughout the site but hopefully this will shed some further light on the situation. ::fingers still crossed::

Yeah I am so excited to further continue the waiting process!!!! Back to the garage...I feel like I should take a picture so at least you guys can feel my pain and see my progress. At least I am doing something that gives me instant gratification....

Lalexf.......
Thanks for the update! I most certainly appreciate the information! Cheers!
And good luck with the garage!

Back to the garage...I feel like I should take a picture so at least you guys can feel my pain and see my progress. At least I am doing something that gives me instant gratification....

Hmm. I am not sure I'd be able to look at that picture without some accidental instant gratification of my own. :p

You know I kid! HUGZ! :)

Thanks for the congrats. I called them because I got word that someone going to the same center had already received their fol...and I could not wait for them to call me. Anyways, if they are reorganizing the terminal class schedule to put all the places together...might help my little spreadsheet out a bit.

I am sorry your going to have to wait longer while they do all that reorganizing though. At least we know we will get there someday.

Okay people, DT just called me back and here is the scoop. They have given one woman the daunting task of organizing all the 09 class dates. Apparently, the Enroute people have already been doing it this way and Terminal decided to follow suit. So tomorrow the HRs are having a meeting with her, from which they will hopefull be given all the class dates to put people in. That means they will put people in classes going to the same facilities together as much as possible. ie. for the people going to Vegas they may have up 3 classes to choose from and depending on when you recieved your TOL you will get priorety.

DT says that as soon as he gets the dates he will be sending out an e-mail to as much as 50 people at the same time offering class dates and then we are to respond to that email with which class we would prefer. He said he is hoping to do this as early as next week depending on how tomorrow's meeting goes and when he is given the dates for specific locations. I am hoping that Vegas comes up soon but again we will never know till it happens.

I know that this information has been posted in pieces throughout the site but hopefully this will shed some further light on the situation. ::fingers still crossed::

Yeah I am so excited to further continue the waiting process!!!! Back to the garage...I feel like I should take a picture so at least you guys can feel my pain and see my progress. At least I am doing something that gives me instant gratification....

thanks for the update, you think it would be easier to find a class date for me since I'm CTI and there are two basics classes to every three tower classes but I have no clue how OKC is handling things

thanks for the update, you think it would be easier to find a class date for me since I'm CTI and there are two basics classes to every three tower classes but I have no clue how OKC is handling things

The question is Freezer, did they hire you off of the CTI or the OTS app? They may be giving you an extra five weeks at OKC.

Thank you for the update.

Agreed! Thanks for sharing this info Lalexf and here's to wishing that you are one of the first ones to get that coveted FOL next week, you've waited long enough and certainly deserve it;)

Back to the garage...I feel like I should take a picture so at least you guys can feel my pain and see my progress. At least I am doing something that gives me instant gratification....

Um, I think I missed it.
What are you doing in your garage?

What do you think she's doing?:D

Wow you guys are funny. I have been cleaning out my moms garage for repayment for keeping me in my extended stay. I am now in louisiana for the hurricane. Thrill seeker that's me. Drove down today. Looking forward to an interesting week. I am just south of Baton Rouge. should be exciting!!!!!:nana2:

Wow you guys are funny. I have been cleaning out my moms garage for repayment for keeping me in my extended stay. I am now in louisiana for the hurricane. Thrill seeker that's me. Drove down today. Looking forward to an interesting week. I am just south of Baton Rouge. should be exciting!!!!!:nana2:

Well it looks like there will be an opening for KVGT after this weekend. j/k :) As of 1:32 am CT, meteorologist predict the hurricane will be at a cat 4 or a very intense cat 3. If I could afford the gas I would be there too. I would be in a high rise building, like on the 15th floor:nana2:

Well it looks like there will be an opening for KVGT after this weekend. j/k :) As of 1:32 am CT, meteorologist predict the hurricane will be at a cat 4 or a very intense cat 3. If I could afford the gas I would be there too. I would be in a high rise building, like on the 15th floor:nana2:

Hey there, The hurricane was cool. only a 2 when it hit us in Baton Rouge.

I think they need another controller at KVGT immediately...SO GIVE ME A FREAKING CLASS DATE!!!!! Okay thanks for letting me get that off my chest!:(

Hey there, The hurricane was cool. only a 2 when it hit us in Baton Rouge.

I think they need another controller at KVGT immediately...SO GIVE ME A FREAKING CLASS DATE!!!!! Okay thanks for letting me get that off my chest!:(

Hang in there when you think they forgot about you that's when you get surprised. I know from experience the wait is murder but once you get the class date you'll have some thing that others might not have. And thats patience from your previous wait so waiting for your class to start will seem like nothing.

Thanks Lalexf! I have really enjoyed your updates. I too have been assigned to DT. I received a TOL at the Memphis PEPC in July. I was told I was picked up from a 2007 CA announcement I applied for. I really want to get going! :hiya: Pick me! I sure hope he calls/emails soon...

Thanks Lalexf! I have really enjoyed your updates. I too have been assigned to DT. I received a TOL at the Memphis PEPC in July. I was told I was picked up from a 2007 CA announcement I applied for. I really want to get going! :hiya: Pick me! I sure hope he calls/emails soon...

Hey not a problem. It makes me feel useful. FYI Ike is headed for TX!!! I have relatives down south...guess it's time for another road trip!!!!

Maybe this will be a lucky week for us DT 07ers!!! One can only hope.

Today at 10:30am:

Basically this is referring to the person in charge of terminal dates. That person has moved onto another job and now there are 2 people who have the list of applicants that are cleared and hopefully will be giving us class dates to put you in within the next couple of days.

Today at 4:46pm

We have received all of your clearance and Air Traffic has requested a class date of September 25th. Please let me know if you will be available to be in that class.

OMG!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2:: nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::n ana2:

Back