Any other 'O7 applicants still waiting for a class date?

I applied one day before you, Svirf. I haven't even gotten to a PEPC, let alone gotten a TOL or class date! How lame!

Sorry your still waiting Kcarpentier...that really puts my wait into perspective. Congrats, bushido...thats a tower position?

I'm there with you all too, I turned down the last en route class on August 19th and I've been waiting since. My HR person is James Robert Anderson who happened to get assigned temporary duty til the 18th. Wonderful, wonderful waiting.

I'm there with you all too, I turned down the last en route class on August 19th and I've been waiting since. My HR person is James Robert Anderson who happened to get assigned temporary duty til the 18th. Wonderful, wonderful waiting.

Robert was/is at the Chicago PEPC... he was sitting right across from me on his laptop, guess not checking email though.

You turned down the 19th? Man, I was begging to get put in that class...or any class lol. Yeah, when he leaves to go to those Pepcis its just a matter ofwaiting till he gets back. I think the day after he gets back is burned just going through emails and phone messages lol...I usually can't reach him until a day or two after those weeks he is gone. I am just chilling now and have decided I am going to wait for a phone, email, whatever telling me my school date. Originally, I was all excited trying to get into class, but now I am just enjoying the calm before the storm. Working my temp job and drinking some beers at the house lol. Heres to vacation.

Okay, seriously, this is getting ridiculous! Is anyone hearing from David T??? I am seeing people from the NY and MEM getting FOLs like crazy....I have a feeling they are waiting for someone to retire at my facility...I keep getting the...they have 300 people to place in a class, story. Ugh..I am so tired of this waiting business. And what is up with the people who call their HR person and get offers from them and DT says he can't do anything???? Whatever..I'll continue waiting...and waiting...and waiting some more!!!!

Okay, seriously, this is getting ridiculous! Is anyone hearing from David T??? I am seeing people from the NY and MEM getting FOLs like crazy....I have a feeling they are waiting for someone to retire at my facility...I keep getting the...they have 300 people to place in a class, story. Ugh..I am so tired of this waiting business. And what is up with the people who call their HR person and get offers from them and DT says he can't do anything???? Whatever..I'll continue waiting...and waiting...and waiting some more!!!!

I was just wondering how you're doing since you havent posted in a little while. But there was a lady today that got her FOL for Nov.11 and she has David T!! Plus I think there's also a guy going to the same terminal and got his FOL for the same date.
We're probably right around the corner (esp. you... heck they should highlight your application in bright pink when they pass it around to all these other HR folks for approvals)

I feel your pain guys, although I cant really complain,
you guys applied in JUNE last year, I applied end of JULY 07 -

So by that logic- i should be about just a month behind ya.....

Yeah, I am tired of waiting. I don't have David T as my rep...and my rep told me that they would start working on houston center apps for the Oct. 30th enroute date soon. I keep seeing people getting FOL's for Oct 31...I don't know if that is the same class....I might lose my mind a little bit if I don't get a class date in October...I have to be honest. He said the next class for houston center after that was in December...I don't think I can make it that long....

I was just wondering how you're doing since you havent posted in a little while. But there was a lady today that got her FOL for Nov.11 and she has David T!! Plus I think there's also a guy going to the same terminal and got his FOL for the same date.
We're probably right around the corner (esp. you... heck they should highlight your application in bright pink when they pass it around to all these other HR folks for approvals)

I went to Baton Rouge for a week to visit a friend..It was great I got my mind off of all this for a little while. It was a relief but now that I am back in Dallas it's back to the waiting game. My Uncle was just diagnosed with Stage 3 cancer and I am taking him to his first Chemo treatment today so I am guessing the reason I have not received my FOL yet is so that I could be here with him...but I would still like a class date...Geeze.

Lalexf, Svirf, Gimpfest, and anyone else from our '07 Applicant Support Group:

I can assure you guys that the wait for me, especially over the last few days, has been nothing short of torturous!!! I'm glad to see others getting their FOLs and class dates but it sucks knowing that some of us have been waiting over a year with no results! :hiya:July '07 applicant here!!! I guess the only thing we can do is wait and wait and wait.............:(

I hear ya - and I'm starting to not really look forward to Friday afternoons - once you hit that 5pm mark, you know there is no chance of hearing anything for the next 2 days at least......

well, another weekend with the girl on the moon....

millerhighlife.gif

(all ya'all should know who that is....)

I hear ya - and I'm starting to not really look forward to Friday afternoons - once you hit that 5pm mark, you know there is no chance of hearing anything for the next 2 days at least......

well, another weekend with the girl on the moon....

millerhighlife.gif

(all ya'all should know who that is....)

Amen to that!!!!!

Looks like they are scheduling OCT and into NOV now.....I guess we can all plan on NOV at the earliest, but probably DEC or JAN -

Just a little tip, if I end up with a JAN class date, buy some stock in Miller....

Are you guys all Terminal? I'm en-route and I am a April 07 applicant and still don't have a FOL. The wait is horrible only because I thought I would be in a class by September but looks like its a bit more of a wait. Hopefully this next week is the lucky week for me.

I am getting my FOL soon in an email and through the mail! Received my official notice today that I will be starting school on Oct 31, 2008!! Woo hoo wait is over.

Congratulations! I lucked out and was able to lock my class date over the phone yesterday. Mr. Anderson was out of the office but his assistant answered his phone and set me up for January 30th, she said I'll get my FOL in about 30 days because she has to send FOLs for the Oct. apps. I was also offered Nov. 19th but I can't make that one. So if anything here's two dates I know work ZOB applicants.

I am getting my FOL soon in an email and through the mail! Received my official notice today that I will be starting school on Oct 31, 2008!! Woo hoo wait is over.

Did they call you guys or did you call them? Or was it by email....this is great news for you guys....Congrats!!! What time of day?

Back