Anti-vax rental requirement

The free market exists so you dont have to rent planes from anyone you dont want to. If enough people dont like this policy and stop renting, they will either change policy or go out of business.

On the other hand, if this company mandated a vaccine they would be called by the OP and others here extremely virtuous and demand any employees be fired for not being vaccinated.

I wont ever forget all the so-called pro-union, pro-labor Democrats and leftists gleefully happy that all their co-workers who did not get vaccinated would have to choose between putting food on the table and taking a vaccine they did not trust. All were dissapointed when exemptions were granted and their enemies could keep their jobs. All this happened for a vaccine that doesnt stop the spread, doesnt prevent infection, and was rushed to the market because it was the only way we were told we could get back to normal life.

God, you’re dumb.

Nah, I’m illustrating the childish stupidity of you right wing nut jobs.

If you refuse the COVID vaccine, you’d refuse the rabies vaccine as well, right? Answer the • question.
Well, let's take an analytical look.

Rabies: Rabies virus infection, regardless of the variant or animal reservoir, left untreated is fatal in over 99% of cases after the onset of symptoms, making it one of the world's most deadly diseases.

Rabies Vaccine: The rabies vaccine was first developed in the 19th century and has undergone rigorous testing to ensure its safety and effectiveness. The vaccine is made from inactivated rabies virus, which is then injected into the body to stimulate an immune response. The rabies vaccine is tested extensively in animals before human trials begin. This testing includes preclinical studies to determine the optimal dose and formulation, as well as toxicity studies to identify potential side effects.

After preclinical studies are completed, clinical trials are conducted in humans to determine the vaccine's safety and efficacy. Clinical trials involve three phases, with each phase involving an increasing number of participants. In Phase I, a small group of healthy volunteers receives the vaccine to determine its safety and dosage. In Phase II, a larger group of volunteers receives the vaccine to assess its effectiveness and further evaluate its safety. Finally, in Phase III, the vaccine is tested in thousands of participants to confirm its safety and efficacy in a real-world setting.

Studies indicate that if the vaccine is given immediately and appropriately to someone who was bitten by a rabid animal, it is 100 percent effective. With near zero long term side effects.

Covid 19: Covid 19 virus infection, left untreated is non-fatal in over 99% of cases after the onset of symptoms, making it one of the of world's least deadly diseases.

Covid 19 Vaccine: The COVID-19 vaccine, on the other hand, was developed using a rapid approach. The development of the vaccine involved preclinical studies, clinical trials, and emergency use authorization (EUA) by regulatory authorities. However, the process was expedited, and some aspects of the testing process were abbreviated to accelerate the vaccine's availability. An area of concern for the COVID-19 vaccine is its potential long-term effects on the human heart. There have been reports of myocarditis, or inflammation of the heart muscle, in some individuals who received the vaccine. This has raised concerns about the vaccine's potential long-term effects on the heart, and more research is needed to determine its safety in this regard. Vaccine effectiveness against severe cases and deaths remained over 25% and 50%, respectively, after 19 weeks from primary vaccination.

Yeah man, you are absolutely right. I am a total hypocrite. I would totally take the Rabies vaccine if I suspected I had been bit by an infected specimen.

Well, let's take an analytical look.

Rabies: Rabies virus infection, regardless of the variant or animal reservoir, left untreated is fatal in over 99% of cases after the onset of symptoms, making it one of the world's most deadly diseases.

Rabies Vaccine: The rabies vaccine was first developed in the 19th century and has undergone rigorous testing to ensure its safety and effectiveness. The vaccine is made from inactivated rabies virus, which is then injected into the body to stimulate an immune response. The rabies vaccine is tested extensively in animals before human trials begin. This testing includes preclinical studies to determine the optimal dose and formulation, as well as toxicity studies to identify potential side effects.

After preclinical studies are completed, clinical trials are conducted in humans to determine the vaccine's safety and efficacy. Clinical trials involve three phases, with each phase involving an increasing number of participants. In Phase I, a small group of healthy volunteers receives the vaccine to determine its safety and dosage. In Phase II, a larger group of volunteers receives the vaccine to assess its effectiveness and further evaluate its safety. Finally, in Phase III, the vaccine is tested in thousands of participants to confirm its safety and efficacy in a real-world setting.

Studies indicate that if the vaccine is given immediately and appropriately to someone who was bitten by a rabid animal, it is 100 percent effective. With near zero long term side effects.

Covid 19: Covid 19 virus infection, left untreated is non-fatal in over 99% of cases after the onset of symptoms, making it one of the of world's least deadly diseases.

Covid 19 Vaccine: The COVID-19 vaccine, on the other hand, was developed using a rapid approach. The development of the vaccine involved preclinical studies, clinical trials, and emergency use authorization (EUA) by regulatory authorities. However, the process was expedited, and some aspects of the testing process were abbreviated to accelerate the vaccine's availability. An area of concern for the COVID-19 vaccine is its potential long-term effects on the human heart. There have been reports of myocarditis, or inflammation of the heart muscle, in some individuals who received the vaccine. This has raised concerns about the vaccine's potential long-term effects on the heart, and more research is needed to determine its safety in this regard. Vaccine effectiveness against severe cases and deaths remained over 25% and 50%, respectively, after 19 weeks from primary vaccination.

Yeah man, you are absolutely right. I am a total hypocrite. I would totally take the Rabies vaccine if I suspected I had been bit by an infected specimen.

Wahhhhh, don’t make me get the vaccine! I don’t wanna!

You’re honestly like a 5 year old going to the dentist for the first time. A little pathetic.

Several hundred million doses of COVID vaccine have been given. Why don’t you tell me how many actual myocarditis cases there have been out of those several hundred million.

The risk is minuscule. Cuckservatives are immature cry-babies .

Wahhhhh, don’t make me get the vaccine! I don’t wanna!

You’re honestly like a 5 year old going to the dentist for the first time. A little pathetic.

Several hundred million doses of COVID vaccine have been given. Why don’t you tell me how many actual myocarditis cases there have been out of those several hundred million.

The risk is minuscule. Cuckservatives are immature cry-babies .
You: Answer the • question.
Me: Ok
You: Wahhhh, I don't like your answer I'm going to insult and mock you.
Me: Hahaha!

You: Answer the • question.
Me: Ok
You: Wahhhh, I don't like your answer I'm going to insult and mock you.
Me: Hahaha!

You answered the question, sure. But again, your trepidations about the COVID shot are based wholly on conservative media. That’s it.

Baby.

Nah, I’m illustrating the childish stupidity of you right wing nut jobs.

If you refuse the COVID vaccine, you’d refuse the rabies vaccine as well, right? Answer the • question.

And doing a poor job of it.

If you’re going to make a point, that is not a great example. Rabies is %99.99 fatal, in the most tortuous way possible, and the vaccine has a long clinical history with near 100% efficacy when it is administered for prophylaxis.

This is where you lose people who would nominally be sympathetic to your point of view.

A better, but not perfect example would be this year’s flu vaccine.

For the record, I got the COVID vaccine, plus a booster, and wound up getting COVID a few months later anyway.

And doing a poor job of it.

If you’re going to make a point, that is not a great example. Rabies is %99.99 fatal, in the most tortuous way possible, and the vaccine has a long clinical history with near 100% efficacy when it is administered for prophylaxis.

This is where you lose people who would nominally be sympathetic to your point of view.

A better, but not perfect example would be this year’s flu vaccine.

For the record, I got the COVID vaccine, plus a booster, and wound up getting COVID a few months later anyway.

If COVID was similarly deadly to rabies, yet was only 50% effective via an “experimental” mRNA vaccine, you’d still have idiot conservatives refusing it. Didn’t Idaho try to pass legislation prohibiting mRNA technology in the state? Because their legislators are nothing but far right nut job trash. I’d love to see what would happen in another pandemic with a much deadlier virus, where mRNA vaccines were the only answer.

The gist is that anti COVID vaccine nonsense has been perpetuated by the ecosystem of right wing propaganda. Not science.

Don’t break your arm patting yourself on the back. Wasn’t long ago that the anti-vax movement was a left movement:

Don’t break your arm patting yourself on the back. Wasn’t long ago that the anti-vax movement was a left movement:

Yup. These people are against all vaccines. I'm against  A vaccine. Difference. Difference.

If COVID was similarly deadly to rabies, yet was only 50% effective via an “experimental” mRNA vaccine, you’d still have idiot conservatives refusing it. Didn’t Idaho try to pass legislation prohibiting mRNA technology in the state? Because their legislators are nothing but far right nut job trash. I’d love to see what would happen in another pandemic with a much deadlier virus, where mRNA vaccines were the only answer.

The gist is that anti COVID vaccine nonsense has been perpetuated by the ecosystem of right wing propaganda. Not science.
It's okay. You'll be okay. We'll all be okay. The world is actually a pretty cool place if you are capable of waking up in the morning without thinking the weight of it is on your shoulders.

Under HIPAA, I think the proof of payment is subject to the same privacy protections as the actual test results. Weird that they would want customers to disclose and assume the burden of holding that health information in their busienss records. Hope they don'ethave any unpermitted releases of that info. Anyhoo.

You don’t understand HIPPA. They aren’t healthcare providers. In applicable

You don’t understand HIPPA. They aren’t healthcare providers. In applicable
Apparently not, I though the law applied to anyone holding healthcare information, including stuff like employers who pay for healthcare or organizations that offer incentive for healthcare information. But apparently its much more narrowly-scoped than the GDPR.

I'm going to say that I think it's a great idea by the school to have people get the test before training. It's awesome that they're essentially making it free to the student.

I'm also going to say that I wish they hadn't made it about the vaccine. That's just stupid. Just have everybody get the test.

It is incredibly expensive to enter this career. Most people have also committed a ton of time and effort in to building experience by the time they get to 35. That is not a good time to find out you have a heart issue. All schools should encourage new students to do this so they don't start down the path and then get blindsided when they're 10+ years in to a career.

Back