Answer me this!

Ya know, I have seen deer cross the road. And cows. And even a turtle, a squirrel and a rabbit. But never a chicken.

I have this visual of FlyChicaga standing in the middle of the road, coaxing chickens out where they might be vulnerable. Not real pretty.
smirk.gif

Then another vision comes to mind of lain doing something similar with young girls (legal, just barely)
grin.gif
smirk.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Chicaga...been practicing your chicken calls again? How does that go?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, how YOU doin'?
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If you wanna see it you gotta coax them a bit. Otherwise they just stand there.

[/ QUOTE ]

"FlyChicaga gets chicks..." It's literal?
grin.gif

Dunna. But I heard he didn't make it across the road and the guy who ran him over scraped him off the road and cooked him for dinner!

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

For any army folks out there:

Due to the needs of the Army, the chicken was involuntarily reassigned to the other side of the road. This will be a 3-year controlled tour and we promise to give the chicken a good-deal assignment afterwards. Every chicken will be required to do one road-crossing during its career, and this will not affect its opportunities for future promotion.

Don

Yes, yes, yes,

These are all good and all, but we are missing the point, to discover the reason(s) for the age-old question . . .

why did the chicken cross the road?
confused.gif

There is no road. There is no chicken. They are the imperfect hypothetical manifestations of ideal chickens and roads created by your consciousness.

Then again, you are only the imperfect hypothetical manifestation of the ideal JetCareers member created by the consciousness that I identify as 'me'. That means that I'm really just writing this to myself and that when you reply, it's still me writing to myself without realizing it. Remind me-me to have you-me remind my thought manifestation not to take anymore philosophy . . .

That margarita I had in celebration of a few days of "freedom" associated with being home is turning against me...

Now I'm all philosophical and stuff
smile.gif

Of course! But I just got off a 5-day trip (including commute) so I'm allowed a little digression!

Back