Ameriflight Job fair?

exerauflyboy5

Hey freight bubbas,

Im asking this question for a friend of mine. He has his resume in and isnt getting any real progress on getting an interview. His a prior 121 guy with a cfi background, for those that care.

Are there any job fairs in the Arizona area that amflight will be attending? I figure some face time will help him out.

Thanks for any info. Ill return the favor whenever and how ever i can.

Ex

Does he meet 135 minimums? Anything background wise that would deter AMF from hiring him (multiple DUIs etc)? They need guys so I would tell him to reapply, or call the main number and ask to speak to a recruiter. Sheri has left since I was there, and I am not sure of the guys name that took over but he posts on here, he seems very nice and I am sure he would help your friend out.

A few of us will be at the Riddle campus on March 27th. Tell him to send a resume to recruiting@ameriflight.com, mention JC or something, and I'll take a good look.

Thanks guys.

EDIT: I'm trying to do a better job of perusing the board, but you can understand we're pretty busy these days! Thanks for tagging me.

If he lives in Phoenix, have him come down to the base to get some face time. We're there early, and after 6pm. One of us can get his resume into the right hands. #Networknetworknetwork.

Back