Ameriflight hiring for First Officer program

Initial training is held in Dallas (? The company is moving this month) and hotel is paid for, it was double occupancy for me. One week of in-doc (not paid), then you start aircraft specific training. You're paid $9.00/hr until you pass the check-ride.I'm pretty sure you have to find your own way to training but don't quote me on it. For FO brasilia training plan on Indoc for a week, one week of Systems, one week of sims, then a week of IOE. Travel is paid for after indoc.
Yes, starting with our October 13th class, initial training will be held at our DFW Headquarters.

Does the October 13th class have any FO's in it or is it an all Captain class? If all Captain when might be the next time you guys hire for the Emb first officer program?

Does the October 13th class have any FO's in it or is it an all Captain class? If all Captain when might be the next time you guys hire for the Emb first officer program?
So far, it's all captains. We recently hired 3 EMB120 F/Os, but we may be looking again in the next two to three months.

How many hours per month are the Bro's flying? The schedule online looked very limited.

The MIA MKJP MKJS MKJP MIA flight is about 6.5hrs a day and was done by the FO 4 days a week. I don't know if it's still this way. I haven't talked to my AMF cronies in MIA in a wall.

Does anyone know if they run the Brasilia FO training every month? This looks like a program I would like to sign up for once I get hours.

Does anyone know if they run the Brasilia FO training every month? This looks like a program I would like to sign up for once I get hours.
We do not. We typically hire F/Os as needed. 3 F/Os are in class right now, but we anticipate a few spots opening before the end of the year.

Depends on the airplane. 900tt for the FO program and there is no hour requirement for the E120. They told me they like to see 900 for the Brasilia as well, but the guy hired with me had 600-700.

For the Brasilia it's a year, but I upgraded in six months to a different airplane. No idea about Chieftain FO, I would guess it's a year after reaching PIC mins.

@FreightDogs I was planning on sending an application one of these days. Currently just shy of 1000 hours with about 130 Multi. what would be the best position/base to apply for. I was looking into the FO program because am not quite yet at 135 IFR PIC.

What does the typical schedule looks like for an FO?
Is it commutable?
What are the chances to get a 99, 1900 or Metroliner position after reaching 135 IFR PIC mins?

Expect to work 4-5 days a week, every week. Not very commutable, though there is one run that can be commutable depending on staffing. High chance of getting upgraded, I was upgraded into the 99 after six months. Not too sure about going straight into a 1900/Metro though.

Once you get assigned a base you can expect to stay there for however long there is a run. If you want to upgrade quickly you must be flexible and be willing to move to a new base.

Once you get assigned a base you can expect to stay there for however long there is a run. If you want to upgrade quickly you must be flexible and be willing to move to a new base.
Thanks for the info! I would like to join this company, I think it will be a great experience.
But because of my family situation I'm not really sure about the commuting.
I live in Dallas right now, what are the runs out of Dallas right now?

Brasilia runs are in: Cincinnati, Phoenix, Miami, Seattle, and Puerto Rico, unless there has been a change in the last few weeks.

Back