Ameriflight gains FAA approval for drone cargo ops

Reality is anyone can miss or benefit from a good opportunity. I know some pretty dumb successful people and some poor geniuses, I will say the majority are somewhere in the middle, I don't spend much time with people from either of the extremes on that particular scale because they're not in my normal social circle, and the reason why is often times they're insufferable. It's weird, the people on both ends have one thing in common, they both seem to think everyone is either trying to steal from them or trying to hinder their success. Don't be that guy.
Alright. I'll try.

Well, I generally don't discuss these things, but running a forum is like being a music conductor.

Sometimes the trombones are playing too loud and you try to temper it a little, but they play louder and your audience starts saying "Eh, this is lame, lets leave now and go to Taco Bell". So time and time again, you have the same conversation with the brass section of the band, trying to be nice about it, while the trombone players are ignoring you and light up a cigarette in your office.

So, you head over to Taco Bell to get a couple burritos and you find that all of your regulars, people you haven't seen at your concerts in weeks and months, years maybe, are all there and ask you "Hey, we used to love to come to your concerts, but man, I get tired of the constant trombone solos in the middle of Beethoven's Symphony Number Five. Jazz song, trombone solo. Fiddler on the Roof? Trombone solo. Runnin' with the Devil on Rock Night: Trombone solo. Tribute to Barbara Streisand concert… TROMBONE SOLO.
I feel you on this, and this pretty close to what I assumed happened.

Sometimes the trombones are playing too loud and you try to temper it a little, but they play louder and your audience starts saying "Eh, this is lame, lets leave now and go to Taco Bell". So time and time again, you have the same conversation with the brass section of the band, trying to be nice about it, while the trombone players are ignoring you and light up a cigarette in your office.

So, you head over to Taco Bell to get a couple burritos and you find that all of your regulars, people you haven't seen at your concerts in weeks and months, years maybe, are all there and ask you "Hey, we used to love to come to your concerts, but man, I get tired of the constant trombone solos in the middle of Beethoven's Symphony Number Five. Jazz song, trombone solo. Fiddler on the Roof? Trombone solo. Runnin' with the Devil on Rock Night: Trombone solo. Tribute to Barbara Streisand concert… TROMBONE SOLO.

By your allegory you just likened yourself to...

1685917473726.png

...yes, the Horny Police.

Yes! We can split the loot, 50/50! I actually totally would do this. Unless it’s a transplant organ. That’s a different level of piracy.
I’m down!

It’ll be like that drone scene from Interstellar ! But with various Amazon goodies!

Last edited:
Well, I generally don't discuss these things, but running a forum is like being a music conductor.

Man this trombone hate has to stop. The trombone is the most diverse instrument in any ensemble. As someone who spend years playing the trombone, I can undoubtedly say that the trombone deserves all the solos. Also try playing "76 Trombones" without any trombones. Personally, I believe all band instruments should be trombones all the way from the piccolo trombone to the bass trombone. Haha

Man this trombone hate has to stop. The trombone is the most diverse instrument in any ensemble. As someone who spend years playing the trombone, I can undoubtedly say that the trombone deserves all the solos. Also try playing "76 Trombones" without any trombones. Personally, I believe all band instruments should be trombones all the way from the piccolo trombone to the bass trombone. Haha

Ok fine. How bout sax? A double digit percentage of us were conceived to the tune of some sweet sweet smooth jazz saxophone. HOWEVER, busting into "Yakity Sax" in the middle of a concerto is less than optimum. :)

Ok fine. How bout sax? A double digit percentage of us were conceived to the tune of some sweet sweet smooth jazz saxophone. HOWEVER, busting into "Yakity Sax" in the middle of a concerto is less than optimum. :)

Now that's better. Sax players and their solo's are overated. Haha

Nah, the gig you really want is Michael Dorn's CFI where you can keep calling him "Worf"!

Back