Ameriflight gains FAA approval for drone cargo ops

I read more doom here than APC. But this community is smaller so we all know eachother on here based on our posting past. So it’s usually some CC drama, Todd telling everyone how stupid they are, Yakob going off about how the govt will exterminate the population one day, some other side chatter that only 4 people understand… the usual
Yep. It's very predictable here. I just tune it out.

View attachment 71965

Who’s ready to listen to Yakob tell us about how the extinction of mankind is right around the corner and 2 billion unemployed, followed by Todd telling us how this technology will be in our 121 cockpits in a matter of weeks. Maybe days! Glad he got out on time!

CYCLE! Rinse! REPEAT!!!

Forums - do your magic! Garlic bread lines anyone??

Yes, I foresee at least 2,000,000,000 people ending up unemployed soon over this.

Worse yet, since Todd is currently suspended from this website for a month...I'm afraid this technology will already have supplanted pilots in 121 Passenger operations by the time he can warn us of that!

When I first saw this headline I was expecting a large Caravan looking drone. AI in a 121 cockpit is still a ways off. I can see it maybe introduced into the FMS first then tested for a few years, then maybe a few more years before becoming a live option.

Pretty sure UPS and FedEx tried the small drone game and it didn't work out so well for them.

A new era of pirates. Drone pirates!!

Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 09.33.03.png

Let's DO THIS, man! :)

I was just reading the other day ChatGPT it’s screwing over students because it makes false references and writes about it. It can be wildly unpredictable. But I was told on this forum that ChatGPT was never wrong. Kind of like how Tesla’s have never crashed by the automation. It’s always the human.

Man I’m feeling SPICY now that Todd can’t rebuttal. I miss you buddy.

Okay I’m done. Hope I made a few of you laugh, that’s my only objective.

I was just reading the other day ChatGPT it’s screwing over students because it makes false references and writes about it. It can be wildly unpredictable. But I was told on this forum that ChatGPT was never wrong. Kind of like how Tesla’s have never crashed by the automation. It’s always the human.

Man I’m feeling SPICY now that Todd can’t rebuttal. I miss you buddy.

Okay I’m done. Hope I made a few of you laugh, that’s my only objective.
I must have missed it, but he's gone?

Back