Ameriflight gains FAA approval for drone cargo ops

I must have missed it, but he's gone?

1-month suspension.

I was just reading the other day ChatGPT it’s screwing over students because it makes false references and writes about it. It can be wildly unpredictable. But I was told on this forum that ChatGPT was never wrong. Kind of like how Tesla’s have never crashed by the automation. It’s always the human.

Man I’m feeling SPICY now that Todd can’t rebuttal. I miss you buddy.

Okay I’m done. Hope I made a few of you laugh, that’s my only objective.

I remember Todd already rebutting that one, by arguing that ChatGPT isn't "true AI". And I suppose it's true that something that's open for the general public to use free of charge certainly isn't close to the highest end AI available.

ChatGPT does often give wildly inaccurate information, though, if you ask it about anything but the most basic knowledge. It does a good job of sounding confident about the answers it gives regardless of their veracity.

Attachments

• agreed-pirates.gif
    agreed-pirates.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
Perhaps I should research careering in drone tech. I could pilot hover swarms like solving a rubiks cube per equidistance algorithms.

The only thing is that I see drones as a bad idea because I know just enough about cyber security to know that there's nothing secure about it.

I'm not looking forward to the future of drone theft, hijackers, shooting practice, electric fences, no anti-cameras, and litter.

On the other hand I liked the drone in Ghost Recon Wildlands and some cities could get "litter drones" that pick up trash around the city and throw it away.

It could be good, it could be bad. I guess it depends where you live and who's there.

This is great. I'll just jam their datalink (very simple), and watch them fall onto my lawn. Collect, repair, profit......?

A new era of pirates. Drone pirates!!

I'll just leave this right here....watch the full video....

This is probably bad but I kind of want to play a Tom Clancy game where you drive a pickup truck with a rocket launcher mod on it.
I'll just leave this right here....watch the full video....

In urban/sub and rural settings, in a context of defending a country from invasion or something like that for narrative.
Only, TC has passed on and I smashed up my Playstation with a hammer before drowning it with water.

Now what if we add arduino kits and 3d printing to the mix? Is it possible to "lock" a blueprint from 3d printing a "single component" of a more complex unit, that enables it (without which it is dormant)?

Where will we go in this world...?

1-month suspension.

I remember Todd already rebutting that one, by arguing that ChatGPT isn't "true AI". And I suppose it's true that something that's open for the general public to use free of charge certainly isn't close to the highest end AI available.

ChatGPT does often give wildly inaccurate information, though, if you ask it about anything but the most basic knowledge. It does a good job of sounding confident about the answers it gives regardless of their veracity.
This sounds like most argumentative people too. The dunning kruger effect in full force.

If I know enough about the DK effect to guage myself on the less competent side of the pattern, does it contradict the DK effect (if I, more informed, underestimate myself)?

Also lets suppose, for example, that DKe is reversed. The pessimistic students study harder and do better. The idealistic ones are naive optimists so they don't study as well. The result is that the ones who underestimate themselves prepare more and do better. Then, it is the attitude which preceded the behavior that produces the result.

It doesn't seem as mystifying, then, and also doesn't sell well for research grants since it annoyingly sounds like common sense that anyone would know.

Also lets suppose, for example, that DKe is reversed. The pessimistic students study harder and do better. The idealistic ones are naive optimists so they don't study as well. The result is that the ones who underestimate themselves prepare more and do better. Then, it is the attitude which preceded the behavior that produces the result.

It doesn't seem as mystifying, then, and also doesn't sell well for research grants since it annoyingly sounds like common sense that anyone would know.
So what you're saying is dumb people have to work harder and smart people tend to coast? Brilliant!

So what you're saying is dumb people have to work harder and smart people tend to coast? Brilliant!
Close but I'm saying something more like, smart people prepare better, or that preparing better is smarter than preparing poorly. Cue the debate on 'what is the nature of intelligence", though.

Close but I'm saying something more like, smart people prepare better, or that preparing better is smarter than preparing poorly. Cue the debate on 'what is the nature of intelligence", though.
So pessimists are smarter, and optimists are dumb?

Nah, since a pessimist can miss a good opportunity. The smart ones probably see reality for what it is.
Reality is anyone can miss or benefit from a good opportunity. I know some pretty dumb successful people and some poor geniuses, I will say the majority are somewhere in the middle, I don't spend much time with people from either of the extremes on that particular scale because they're not in my normal social circle, and the reason why is often times they're insufferable. It's weird, the people on both ends have one thing in common, they both seem to think everyone is either trying to steal from them or trying to hinder their success. Don't be that guy.

Every time he gets banned my thoughts are exactly the same… “what? He got banned??? Well, I mean it makes sense”.

Well, I generally don't discuss these things, but running a forum is like being a music conductor.

Sometimes the trombones are playing too loud and you try to temper it a little, but they play louder and your audience starts saying "Eh, this is lame, lets leave now and go to Taco Bell". So time and time again, you have the same conversation with the brass section of the band, trying to be nice about it, while the trombone players are ignoring you and light up a cigarette in your office.

So, you head over to Taco Bell to get a couple burritos and you find that all of your regulars, people you haven't seen at your concerts in weeks and months, years maybe, are all there and ask you "Hey, we used to love to come to your concerts, but man, I get tired of the constant trombone solos in the middle of Beethoven's Symphony Number Five. Jazz song, trombone solo. Fiddler on the Roof? Trombone solo. Runnin' with the Devil on Rock Night: Trombone solo. Tribute to Barbara Streisand concert… TROMBONE SOLO.

Well, I generally don't discuss these things, but running a forum is like being a music conductor.

Sometimes the trombones are playing too loud and you try to temper it a little, but they play louder and your audience starts saying "Eh, this is lame, lets leave now and go to Taco Bell". So time and time again, you have the same conversation with the brass section of the band, trying to be nice about it, while the trombone players are ignoring you and light up a cigarette in your office.

So, you head over to Taco Bell to get a couple burritos and you find that all of your regulars, people you haven't seen at your concerts in weeks and months, years maybe, are all there and ask you "Hey, we used to love to come to your concerts, but man, I get tired of the constant trombone solos in the middle of Beethoven's Symphony Number Five. Jazz song, trombone solo. Fiddler on the Roof? Trombone solo. Runnin' with the Devil on Rock Night: Trombone solo. Tribute to Barbara Streisand concert… TROMBONE SOLO.
Worlds best conductor.

Back