American Reaches Agreement in Principal

FO's left-hand armrest! THERE IS NO OTHER LOCATION.

And they're still using 2 in the 350, although we're chastised for printing anything out or having paper.
Unless you're augmented, then on the ER they're still doing one for each pilot on their outboard arm rest, supposedly to make it less crowded for the relief pilot in the jumpseat. That's how you spot a mostly domestic guy like me who's barely senior enough to get some international trips in the summer or got lucky every once in a while on swap with the pot: they turn towards the pedestal to throw stuff away before realizing that this time it's on the other side.

I flew with a captain once who would not make eye contact with any of the female FAs because he was worried he'd get in trouble. It was pretty strange.

I know of a captain that wouldn't go on break with a female FO because "I dOn'T wAnT tO gEt SuEd"

Well, there's a lot of ways to avoid getting in trouble at work for harassement.... don't harrass?

I know of a captain that wouldn't go on break with a female FO because "I dOn'T wAnT tO gEt SuEd"

Well, there's a lot of ways to avoid getting in trouble at work for harassement.... don't harrass?
It’s funny because those are usually the guys who are shaped like a potato, aged horribly, and can’t have a conversation yet they think women can’t contain themselves around them.

Polar guys don't care where the trash bag goes, original atlas it must go on the FO armrest. "Did Captain Picard have a trashbag on his armrest?"

I haven't seen too many trash bag weirdos at purple. I'm the weirdo that wants no paper on the pedestal.

Polar guys don't care where the trash bag goes, original atlas it must go on the FO armrest. "Did Captain Picard have a trashbag on his armrest?"

I haven't seen too many trash bag weirdos at purple. I'm the weirdo that wants no paper on the pedestal.
How does that work? Do you print two of the important things, or does the other guy have to ask to see the clearance?

How does that work? Do you print two of the important things, or does the other guy have to ask to see the clearance?
What needs to be printed? It's all on the acars or the ipads that they begged us to use. I print the clearance and put it on my yoke just for a scratch piece of paper to write down a reroute or something stupid.

What needs to be printed? It's all on the acars or the ipads that they begged us to use. I print the clearance and put it on my yoke just for a scratch piece of paper to write down a reroute or something stupid.
I mean not much anymore really. I’m dumb and nan NOT read a PDC straight off the mcdu. So I’d print another one of those for me.

Exactly! Beats me man. We don’t even have paper releases anymore yet we got this big ass clipboard that a certain group of pilots insist on storing on my side of the pedestal so I knock it off every time I get up.
Why keep a clipboard?

Back