Airport passengers to have 'naked' photos taken by full-body

Re: Airport passengers to have 'naked' photos taken by full-

Excuse me while I bleach my eyeballs after seeing those pictures.

Monitoring those photos will have it's ups and downs......no pun intended! :D

IIRC, they were introducing this in the US as well.

"The full body scanner, being trialled at Manchester Airport, will also show up any breast enlargements, false limbs, piercings, and a clear outline of passengers' private parts."

"However airport chiefs say the black and white image will only be seen by a single officer in a remote location before it is deleted."

Somewhat similar to the age old tradition of taking a sexy magazine to the bathroom for a brief read. ;)

IIRC, they were introducing this in the US as well.
Yep. As George Carlin says, we have no rights...only temporary privileges which the government can and will suspend at their whim. Yet another example.

-mini

you know what, im gonna go ahead and say I DONT CARE TO BE THAT "SAFE".

gimme back some of those "freedom" things and quit trading them for those "security" things.

They have one in Rochester NY. There isn't a sign saying what exactly it is but one offering a pat down upon request. There was a guy with a wireless headset on talking to the "isolated" scanner operator and telling the people when to turn, lift their arms, etc. He looked more like a cuisinart salesman at a state fair than a security official. I watched as 12-14 year old girls went through and though of the TSA guy ensuring they aren't carrying weapons and got a bit of a chill. I'm of the opinion that this is too far, 9/11 considered and all. There is only so much one can do and the cost on this one is to high IMHO. I'll be requesting a pat down. Hopefully they won't decide this is going to be the only way to get through security. The terrorists won, by the way.

Luckily the airport employee (anyone but the pilots and FAs) can carry in backpacks, lunch bags, guns, drugs, and anything else they feel like through unscreened entrances.

But yes, let's take naked pictures of grandma. That's where the threat is.

Still need to have probable cause and a search warrant for a strip search, don't we?

-mini

:picsplease:

Oh wait. What is this about?

Oh god. No more pictures...please!!!!:eek:

If I were that guy, I would not voulenteer for that photo!

I've always thought that "New Airport Security (TSA)" is mostly about conditioning people to accept that type of screening or to test the waters to see what people will accept. What better place? Watch people shuffle through those checkpoints...avoiding eye contact, not wanting to 'stand out', keeping their mouths shut, nervous...there's always that weird feeling in the air. We're living in very interesting times.

"Show me your papers!"

Ok, since nobody else has said it yet, I will:

I don't care. Want to see me naked? I'm cool with it. I'll even give a big grin and thumbs up to the lucky screener who gets to see my balls in all their black and white x-rayish glory.

If I'm really in the mood for it, I might even loudly announce embarrassing questions, such as, "Do I need to remove my chastity belt for this???"

The possibilities for comedy are endless.

Ok, since nobody else has said it yet, I will:

I don't care. Want to see me naked? I'm cool with it. I'll even give a big grin and thumbs up to the lucky screener who gets to see my balls in all their black and white x-rayish glory.

If I'm really in the mood for it, I might even loudly announce embarrassing questions, such as, "Do I need to remove my chastity belt for this???"

The possibilities for comedy are endless.

I really wouldn't mind putting on the nekkid x-ray show for some unlucky TSA chump but they are toeing the line of violating my right to not show my balls if I so pleased.

Back