Airport passengers to have 'naked' photos taken by full-body

Re: Airport passengers to have 'naked' photos taken by full-

go through the north security, or either the left or right side of the south security. the machine is at the south side security, in the middle of the lanes.

Thank you, will try that

I will choose the pat down instead...and I will moan everytime he touches me.

I'm walking in the naked booth thingy, wiggling my dick at the guy, and after I exit i'm gonna blow him a kiss.

I hope the TSA, in it's present form, is eradicated.

I'm walking in the naked booth thingy, wiggling my dick at the guy, and after I exit i'm gonna blow him a kiss.

LOL +1

Not gonna happen. I'll bet you most of the people will say "well, it's an inconvenience but it makes us safer so I'm all for it."

The machine they're talking about actually does have the potential to make us safer for a change. They miss most of the guns and knives when they're tested. This makes it easy for them to catch those.

Of course, I'm of the opinion that the TSA is fighting the last war. The hijacking and crash the plane trick was only three for four on September 11. It's not going to work again.

Talk about explosive diarrhea!! Ba-dum *pssh* Thanks, I'll be here all week. be sure to tip the starving pilots.

ROTFL! that was good. Everytime someone mentions explosive diarrhea I think of this old episode of South Park.

So as long as the terrorist's don't hide anything up their ass we're ok.

So as long as the terrorist's don't hide anything up their ass we're ok.

its already been shown that they are willing to INGEST explosives to thwart scanners of this nature.

the terrorists have won, again, and again and again.

its already been shown that they are willing to INGEST explosives to thwart scanners of this nature.

the terrorists have won, again, and again and again.

That can't feel good: "Oh man, I feel like my insides could explode!"

People should be apprehensive of being subjected to this kind of search. I am a radiologic technologist (x-ray tech) and one primary thing we are taught in school is the idea of exposing people to the least amount of radiation as possible. The images supplied look like very low kVp images and therefore the mAs needed to aquire an image would be higher than normal. mAs is essentially the amount of radiation one receives when undergoing an xray examination. If you don't need to have an xray exam for non-diagnostic reasons do not do it. Do you know why commercial pilots have higher rates of cataracts? Radiation exposure can still have long lasting effects on your health.

I worked in airport operations. The airport I worked at was supplied with baggage screening machines equivalent to a CT (cat-scan) scanner. When I asked what the exposure levels were for the operators they had no answer. The TSA employees who work the scanners weren't even required to wear dosimeters to measure their radiation exposure levels. Sounds like a bad idea and only time will tell what health problems the operators will endure.

I am a radiologic technologist (x-ray tech) and one primary thing we are taught in school is the idea of exposing people to the least amount of radiation as possible.
Is that the ALARA stuff? As Low As Reasonably Allowable, IIRC?

-mini

People should be apprehensive of being subjected to this kind of search. I am a radiologic technologist (x-ray tech) and one primary thing we are taught in school is the idea of exposing people to the least amount of radiation as possible. The images supplied look like very low kVp images and therefore the mAs needed to aquire an image would be higher than normal. mAs is essentially the amount of radiation one receives when undergoing an xray examination. If you don't need to have an xray exam for non-diagnostic reasons do not do it. Do you know why commercial pilots have higher rates of cataracts? Radiation exposure can still have long lasting effects on your health.

I worked in airport operations. The airport I worked at was supplied with baggage screening machines equivalent to a CT (cat-scan) scanner. When I asked what the exposure levels were for the operators they had no answer. The TSA employees who work the scanners weren't even required to wear dosimeters to measure their radiation exposure levels. Sounds like a bad idea and only time will tell what health problems the operators will endure.

Thanks for posting this information. Just another reason to get rid of TSA or to sue them for another thousands of reasons.

If a 9/11 type event happened every week in America, you would still be more likely to be struck by lightening than to die in the attack. Not considering Israel and SE Asia, overall terror attacks have been on the decline for abouta decade, if not longer.

With those two simple facts, why do we need such an invasive security procedure? Does anyone really think any terrorist group will try to hijack an airliner ever again, especially a US originating one?

We are being fed lies and BS about the actual threat of terror attacks, the ability or terror groups to aquire, much less use, WMDs and we are happily giving up liberties and freedoms all the way.

People, it is simple, the government is supposed to be afraid of the people, not the other way around. The 2nd ammendment is the solution to this problem.

If a 9/11 type event happened every week in America, you would still be more likely to be struck by lightening than to die in the attack. Not considering Israel and SE Asia, overall terror attacks have been on the decline for abouta decade, if not longer.

With those two simple facts, why do we need such an invasive security procedure? Does anyone really think any terrorist group will try to hijack an airliner ever again, especially a US originating one?

We are being fed lies and BS about the actual threat of terror attacks, the ability or terror groups to aquire, much less use, WMDs and we are happily giving up liberties and freedoms all the way.

People, it is simple, the government is supposed to be afraid of the people, not the other way around. The 2nd ammendment is the solution to this problem.

Don't take this the wrong way, but the theme of the last president was, "If you make them scared, they will listen to you".

Don't take this the wrong way, but the theme of the last president was, "If you make them scared, they will listen to you".

Science of fear, scare people with something, sell them the item to protect them from it. And we are all too stupid to realize it (anyone seen those ADT commercials lately?). Time to overhaul the government. The people in power are no longer and haven't been for quite some time, serving the public's best interest.

Wanna beat terrorism, moon shot alternative, non-fossil fuel energy sources. Bankrupt the middle east in less than a decade and become the world supplier in clean and renewable energy technology. However, there is more immediate money in fear.

Science of fear, scare people with something, sell them the item to protect them from it. And we are all too stupid to realize it (anyone seen those ADT commercials lately?). Time to overhaul the government. The people in power are no longer and haven't been for quite some time, serving the public's best interest.

Wanna beat terrorism, moon shot alternative, non-fossil fuel energy sources. Bankrupt the middle east in less than a decade and become the world supplier in clean and renewable energy technology. However, there is more immediate money in fear.

I couldn't have said it better myself :clap:

Is that the ALARA stuff? As Low As Reasonably Allowable, IIRC?

You are correct! ALARA all the way. Yes the TSA is a joke. A lot of people with little education/intelligence given way too much power.

Make sure you all run out and get that swine flu vaccine. It has a good track record, well developed, and cannot possibly cause harm---
SARCASM!

Back