AirNet

nocturnalaviator

Family Man
So I go onto starcheck's site and see they are hiring pilots as of 10/2/12. Whats their deal now, any updates? Looking at possibly moving on from the aerial survey and into a 135 life. ATP 2600 2450PIC with 80 TPIC and growing I'm getting the itch however the money and economy makes me cautious... Any good signs comin' from the Net?

So I go onto starcheck's site and see they are hiring pilots as of 10/2/12. Whats their deal now, any updates? Looking at possibly moving on from the aerial survey and into a 135 life. ATP 2600 2450PIC with 80 TPIC and growing I'm getting the itch however the money and economy makes me cautious... Any good signs comin' from the Net?
I'm sure you could go there for a year or two if your flexible on moving around to keep your job but with your times you should be able to find something better.

Yeah you guys are right. Well guess i'll update the medical to first class early drop a few LBs and start poundin the pavement. Meanwhile i'll keep flying and logging TPIC. Interesting to see how things will turn out after the election.

Funny I was about to post about AirNet and then saw this come up.

Is commuting with AirNet a possibility? I see on the website its not recommended, but is it doable?

Funny I was about to post about AirNet and then saw this come up.

Is commuting with AirNet a possibility? I see on the website its not recommended, but is it doable?
There is a good chance you will be working so much you will have very little time at home living in base, so I wouldn't even consider commuting!

I commuted on multiple 5-day AirNet runs. Nothing about it was sustainable, it wears you thin.

Edit to add:

The actual commuting part of it and working for AirNet was excellent. AirNet is CASS-approved and has a large amount of reciprocal jumpseating agreements with other airlines.

Back