Airline Pilot Central

Additionally, it was a little earlier in the history of JC and instead of using a cartoon avatar, she used a picture of herself and all of the basement dwellers... Went... FLIPPING... Nuts. It got a little "Air Science Saturday Night Party at ERAU-Prescott" up in here.
LMAO Man, I missed all the fun then.

Oh hells bells....just read this/got home.....wonderful!!

"I was wearing a really cool pin that I got from the WAI Conference in Nashville...it's all in rhinestones and it reads, "I <3 FLYING".

I asked the passengers, "Is anyone here not bothered by this? Raise your hand and maybe we can trade places!" No one raised their hand.

"I fly aircraft! I'm used to seeing my surroundings - this is awkward!"

And I flew the 757-200 sim at NATCO DANGIT...ON ONE ENGINE OUT OF EAGLE COLORADO AND THEN CIRCUMNAVIGATED A THUNDERSTORM!!! And what do these PAX do?! Glare at me. :mad:"

Aircraft Type:
C152/172

okey dokey!!!!
Oh this is going to be a marvelous read!!!! Thanks for finding it!!! :smoke:

I don't know what's better yet....Screaming Emu telling her if he was the FA he'd make her ride with the cargo or MQAAord saying "Negotiations? What was this, the Louisiana Purchase?" lol

Last edited:
I find it pathetic that so many dude's who know damn well this girl is bat crap crazy are trying to take her side and blame NW and the big bad F/A. Srsly? So sad.

Oh man.. I totally forgot about WSG!:D Had to go back a re-read the post to refresh my memory. Looks like she departed the JC pattern in 2006.

Like 1970's Women Prison Movie nuts.

5124699989_a414738d44_m.jpg

I just found Tomcatter though....ay yi yi that wasn't pretty. Pretending to be a pilot and a military one no less.

I wasn't a member during the Tomcatter era, but I apparently joined JC shortly after. I remember a healthy amount of skepticism from a number of JC regulars about who I was, with several apparently thinking I was Tomcatter back under a different account.

Then I got the 3rd degree interrogation from @MikeD about where I'd gone to pilot training, etc. turns out we have some mutual friends in the A-10 world, so I think I passed his interview and was allowed to join the world of legitimate JC participants.

One of these years I'll make it out to NJC where I will reveal that I am actually a 13 year old kid and have been faking it this whole time.

The JetBlue pilots seem to *absolutely* hate each other! They seem madder than RAH pilots, and I thought they were mutinous!
I've been noticing that too. I wonder if its the usual idiots that are the minority or if there is actually some mistreatment of the pilots. Every airline has mistreatment but to what extent is happening I'm curious about

Back