Airline Pilot Central

Why are they frothing at the mouth?

I thought it was all wine, roses and pizza parties over there?

Because we are "below average in compensation in every category", and because they think ALPA will come in and save us all.

I think the compensation is fair, personally. It is exactly what I thought it would be when I hired on. Are we Delta? Of course not, but who goes to JetBlue expecting to be like Delta?

Again, the frothing at the mouth guys are either just a few guys who don't froth when they are on the flight deck, or they are in another base.

Ive been thinking about joining APC just to troll. Anyone else with me?
You won't last there long doing that. lol It's just a different site and has it's pluses and minuses like all sites. It serves it's purpose and does have some good info there. I don't think it's a competition at any rate. No site is the end all be all for everyone and any place you can get what you are looking for, so be it. I don't get all the hate back and forth about this site is better than that site.....they all have their positives and negatives and all have their good and less desirable members. Meh, just take what you need from where ever. Plenty of info, discussions, and traffic to go around for everyone.

Last edited:
No even if I do a remake of Window Seat Girl? ;)
If it's funny enough. What the hell was the one thread over there about the girl trying to find out if a guy she met on line was a "real pilot" like a SWA pilot or something? lmao Man, that really cracked me up.It went on for pages and pages. Pretty funny.

Last edited:
If it's funny enough. lmao What the hell was the one over there about the girl trying to find out if a guy she met on line was a "real pilot"? Man, that really cracked me up.

Oh, you weren't here for WSG. Wow, look it up in the archives. Its probably the best one in JC history. Tomcatter and AirAlgier were good too.

Some PPL who was pissed because an airline wouldn't give her a window seat after she told the airline she was a pilot.
Oh good Lord. lol I tired the search function and it gave me bupkis. Crap.

I just found Tomcatter though....ay yi yi that wasn't pretty. Pretending to be a pilot and a military one no less. eeeek. Although when MQAAord said she was really the Lindbergh baby on his last thread, I cracked up.

Last edited:

I just found Tomcatter though....ay yi yi that wasn't pretty. Pretending to be a pilot and a military one no less. eeeek. Although when MQAAord said she was really the Lindbergh baby on his last thread, I cracked up.

@MikeD is a one-man JC NCIS division.

But he has been pretty quiet this weekend ...and I think I know why!

Additionally, it was a little earlier in the history of JC and instead of using a cartoon avatar, she used a picture of herself and all of the basement dwellers... Went... FLIPPING... Nuts. It got a little "Air Science Saturday Night Party at ERAU-Prescott" up in here.

Additionally, it was a little earlier in the history of JC and instead of using a cartoon avatar, she used a picture of herself and all of the basement dwellers... Went... FLIPPING... Nuts. It got a little "Air Science Saturday Night Party at ERAU-Prescott" up in here.

It could be worse. Coulda been Daytona!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

You had townies in DAB. We had toothless local barflies and post-Cougar retirees.

And ones like the one that killed her Riddle boyfriend and tossed his body down a minehsaft on Granite Mountain....

And I flew the 757-200 sim at NATCO DANGIT...ON ONE ENGINE OUT OF EAGLE COLORADO AND THEN CIRCUMNAVIGATED A THUNDERSTORM!!! And what do these PAX do?! Glare at me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHHA...oh dear God.

Back