Airline Pilot Central

I don't know what's better yet....Screaming Emu telling her if he was the FA he'd make her ride with the cargo or MQAAord saying "Negotiations? What was this, the Louisiana Purchase?" lol

*takes a bow*

I used to be awesome on the interwebs. I was a moderator at an aviation photography site back in the day. I don't know that I ever had to involve the ban hammer or really do much moderating. I just made fun of people who were "Actin a foo" until they figured out they weren't welcome and either shape up or left. Was actually a really good community on that website....

...then it got way creepy way fast.

*takes a bow*

I used to be awesome on the interwebs. I was a moderator at an aviation photography site back in the day. I don't know that I ever had to involve the ban hammer or really do much moderating. I just made fun of people who were "Actin a foo" until they figured out they weren't welcome and either shape up or left. Was actually a really good community on that website....

...then it got way creepy way fast.
Someone went full retard? :)

Well, after a couple cocktails and the shirt comes off, things can get a little dicey. :)

200319929_640.jpg

I spend a bit of time over at APC.. ahem...

The trolls live about as long over there as here, but it's a more open posting environment here (less restrictive TOS) since this is still Dough's home place. Each are great places to post... APC major is very Delta-centric too, though. Go over to US/AA merger forum if you want to see the 8 years running US/AWE pissing match.

The regionals area... well maturity level is as maturity level does.

I accidentally said "gurl I already got my crunk juice on" ... to a very menopausal Peachtree City FA in regard to already haven got a drink from the galley. She looked at me like I had 3 eyeballs.

I need to choose my audience better.

I asked for "Purple Drank" coming off of break enroute back to the cockpit, as a joke, and it was like a flight attendant trying to solve a Diff-EQ math problem.

Back