Airline Interview.com Seminar

[ QUOTE ]
LOL well I guess you scared him away from this forum,

[/ QUOTE ]

No one has chased JT away. He vanished, and is welcome back at any point,

His agreement with doug re: his website is beteween him and doug, if you want to be JT's mouthpeace ( typing peace?) then you may want to touch base with Doug as well, regarding the TOS/FAQ about posting commercial websites.

[ QUOTE ]

His agreement with doug re: his website is beteween him and doug, if you want to be JT's mouthpeace ( typing peace?) then you may want to touch base with Doug as well, regarding the TOS/FAQ about posting commercial websites.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah I am not anybody's typing "peace" (shouldn't that be "piece"?) I just wonder why you pick on the guy.

I went back and re-read the FAQs and it was not easy to find what you are talking about, it's buried half way down the page...

[ QUOTE ]
- Participants may not use the Forums to post or transmit advertisements or commercial solicitations of any kind.
- The appropriate Forum Moderator has the right to edit, censor, delete or otherwise modify any posted message.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok you got me there. I didn't mean to break any rules. I am new and don't want to start on anyone's bad side.

Can I just say that it seems weird that people can post links to Airliners.net and the like and they don't get edited, but I do because I post a link to a site that can help pilots. I suppose it's a commercial site but aren't they all???

[ QUOTE ]

I went back and re-read the FAQs and it was not easy to find what you are talking about, it's buried half way down the page...

[/ QUOTE ]

In your POST above I hot linked the approperate section when it was edited.

You then went back and re-edited the post,
from

Edited by,
to
[i/]Info deleted by[/i]

If you had read the the HOTLINK you would have understood the postion and the reasoning for the edit.

[ QUOTE ]
I just wonder why you pick on the guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

No one picks on him. I personally and professionally have issues with the interview thing, but it may in fact be the best thing going. I just find it rather cheesey is all.

Additionially

[ QUOTE ]
I am new and don't want to start on anyone's bad side.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are off to a good start.

By no means was John Tenney kicked to the curb and is more than welcome to 'uncloak' and participate in the forum again.

I got back from vacation, he was upset about some things that I had no knowledge of which occured during my absence and chose to "disappear".

Primarily my TOS on outside links sort of go like this. It's basically 'quality control' for the forum. I don't necessarily have a 'zero tolerance' attitude towards it, but as long as I can keep it down to a 'slow simmer', everything works hunky dory.

The forums alone get over 1.2 million hits per month and if I don't keep a wrap on it, it can snowball out of control in a New York minute.

I know I posted a review of his seminar - it's disappeared?

I thought it was objective and fit in this topic.

Was it deleted?

Back