Airline Interview.com Seminar

I requested banner advertising. Doug says he has all he can handle right now. The offer is still open, I would gladly sponsor a banner.

As for your discussion with him concerning me, lets just say I am receiving conflicting reports.

I'd prefer if you would go moderate someone else. My enjoyment of jetcareers is not being enhanced by your efforts.

[ QUOTE ]
If there were only one answer, only one path to take, everyone could just look it up in a book.

[/ QUOTE ]
If only thats how it was in the real world
smile.gif
...I'm afriad no matter where you go it's like this.

I am sure you want to end this nonsense but I feel like I need to add one thing. No matter what your opinion is, if you share without insulting people it will be more well received. How hard is to say "I personally don't agree with that and would suggest..." instead of "How stupid are you? That's the dumbest choice you could make." The amount of name calling here is sad yet amusing, but still unneccessary.

no problem John, you may be more up to speed on this than I am, my information goes back to early summer.

[ QUOTE ]

I am sure you want to end this nonsense but I feel like I need to add one thing. No matter what your opinion is, if you share without insulting people it will be more well received. How hard is to say "I personally don't agree with that and would suggest..." instead of "How stupid are you? That's the dumbest choice you could make." The amount of name calling here is sad yet amusing, but still unneccessary.

[/ QUOTE ]
GOOD POINT! Maybe we should gather around and sing Kumba-Yah (lame I know-Dads line) or something like that (or maybe save that for Vegas).
smile.gif

I say when in Vegas head over to MGM Grand with some 16 ouncers and everybody gets a 3 min round in the ring with and adversary of choice. Thats what we did in the Marines when tension built up, after that everyone was friends and we got back to business.

Well now that just gives the girls a really unfair advantage. Unless I can bring my knitting needles and a bundt pan, that might make up for the size difference.

[ QUOTE ]
no problem John, you may be more up to speed on this than I am, my information goes back to early summer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I appreciate it.

I am still interested in being a banner advertiser. I have a feeling I am standing in a long line after those traffic figures got released!

[ QUOTE ]
Do you think that the interview help will be relavent now even though he's not to that point yet, or is it better to wait till it's time to interview?

[/ QUOTE ] I never got an answer to that question cause you girls were to busy pulling each other's hair.
smile.gif

I've only personally seen one instance where someone I know got their ATP suspended over "moral character" issues.

[ QUOTE ]
I never got an answer to that question cause you girls were to busy pulling each other's hair.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a question I'm not qualified to answer. All I can say is that I plan on doing seminars "for the duration." You will have to make your own decisions as to what is valuable for you.

Hey if you look around at some indicators there is good news on the horizon. Delta recalling furloughs. The economy coming back. Unions and airlines reaching previously unheard of agreements concerning RJs.

I'm going to take a chance here and make a prophecy. I think the gates are about to open. Hiring is going to start picking up soon, as in 6-12 months. This is a cyclical business and I think we are on the upswing.

Maybe we'll wait till he's close to done if you are still doing the seminars at that time, so that it's fresh on his mind. I also felt like things are starting to really look up. It's either going to keep getting better and better or we are about to have a major breakdown...

[ QUOTE ]

DA Bearss!!!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DA Bullssss, "Coach Dikka".
I loved those skits. What a great comedian and entertainer Chris Farley was
frown.gif
. "Well Laddy Freakin Dahh!" can't get enough of it.
grin.gif
smile.gif
"You're gonna be livin in a van down by the river!"

LOL well I guess you scared him away from this forum, but John Tenney is still in action and he has a sense of humor!

Info deleted by Eagle

I may have an interview with jetBlue coming up and I need all the help I can get!

i saw that you said you had an interview coming up with jetblue. how did you land that?? also what kind of expereience do you have?? any advice??

thanx in advance!!!

I can't post a link to a forum member's website? What is it with you two anyway? Why do you hate him so much?

He already said he wanted to advertise on this site and Doug said it was ok. Did you check with Doug before you "edited" my post?

Well since I can't post the link, why don't you all go check out the unnamed site.

Hint: It's in the title of the post.

To the rest of you:

I flew with John a few years ago. He is an ok guy and knows a ton about flying. I am looking forward to his seminar. I'd fly right seat for him any day.

I am currently a CRJ pilot for a regional and I have just heard from my three recommendations at jetBlue that I can expect the call soon.

Don't lump me in there with him!!! i didn't edit your post!!!

I was just curious about you as you had soem experience with Civil Air patrol, and now you have a jetblue interview. I was just curious what kind of experience you had and what your background was. Sorry for asking; guess I had this place confused with airliners.net

I'll say one thing for Tenney. At least he treated the people here in the forums with respect instead of blaming people for asking questions!!!

Man I see now that my post looks like I was yelling at you - sorry Beavis heh eh heh ... Buttmunch!

Naw I'm not yelling at you
wink.gif

Yeah John was a blast to fly with. We did a few five day trips and it was never a dull moment believe me. The guy is definitely not boring!

He got a little preachy once in a while but not in an offensive way. He used to "fine" me a dollar every time I cursed. He never collected, of course, but it made me realize I sounded like trash and started to clean up my act. It's made a difference but don't tell him that!!!!

Advice about jetBlue? Hmmm. Try to get along with every captain you fly with. Some day, when you are captain, they will remember you and give you a recommendation.

Back