AA Hiring Aug 2021

I'm not a fan of majors adding this personality portion to the assessments. Are there a way to study for them like the HOGAN tests pilots have to take?

I also would like tips on this mechanical portion too. That is definitely a new one.

Oh well

Good luck to everyone that applies

After failing a few of these personality tests, I'm starting to think maybe I'm just not the right fit lol.

Same issue. 4 years of school and 3 years of experience. I know two people who got a email saying "thanks for applying and to take an assessment" They selected the 5 year experience from dropbox option.

For scientific purposes I created a new profile and selected that option and got a email saying "thanks for applying and to take an assessment". The only thing I changed was the experience dropbox option. Seems like if you didnt select this option you got auto rejected. Seems like a glitch they need to get resolved ASAP.

I just created a new profile because I have a degree and 6 yrs dispatching experience. So I wouldn’t be lying either way lol

My original application that showed not selected now shows New Application. Check your application status.
Mine does as well but i also received an email saying that i was not selected a day or two ago. Plus i never got the test sent to me so no idea if the new application thing means anything

Mine does as well but i also received an email saying that i was not selected a day or two ago. Plus i never got the test sent to me so no idea if the new application thing means anything
Same, but a step in the right direction! I even decided to withdraw my first one and resubmit. Just received a thanks for applying email, no assessment.

Does anybody know if the FPS (I think it was called..) position will be hiring soon now that a dispatch posting went up?

From what I read above, we should select the "4-5 years dx experience" in the drop down? Or did they repair the glitch with this new req?
(update:: It worked! just got the "you've been chosen to grow your career...." email, but no mention of an assessment test. Anyone get the same?

Last edited:
From what I read above, we should select the "4-5 years dx experience" in the drop down? Or did they repair the glitch with this new req?
(update:: It worked! just got the "you've been chosen to grow your career...." email, but no mention of an assessment test. Anyone get the same?

It's just a hunch, but that first posting probably had the test attached when not required.

Based on what my HR friends tell me...IF they repost with a NEW REQ. NUMBER...then you should reapply, for sure.
It is easy if you already applied, Just change the req number on your cover letter...., then goto the NEW listing req # 47861, and click APPLY, You should end up at your PROFILE, and then add the new cover letter,( your resume and reference list will still be there) and you have to complete the last section on "job questions" because it does NOT save that info...Then click APPLY at the bottom of that page. Done.
SideBar:: I did NOT delete or remove my previous application from the other req. I figure best not mess with the damn software.

Based on what my HR friends tell me...IF they repost with a NEW REQ. NUMBER...then you should reapply, for sure.
It is easy if you already applied, Just change the req number on your cover letter...., then goto the NEW listing req # 47861, and click APPLY, You should end up at your PROFILE, and then add the new cover letter,( your resume and reference list will still be there) and you have to complete the last section on "job questions" because it does NOT save that info...Then click APPLY at the bottom of that page. Done.
SideBar:: I did NOT delete or remove my previous application from the other req. I figure best not mess with the damn software.
Are u telling me I have connections lol jk

For whoever finds this useful…
I did the first application with the mechanical portion. My status was Admin Use - No Correspondence and I didn’t reapply. I just got an email saying I’m moving forward in the process and my resume will get additional consideration.

For whoever finds this useful…
I did the first application with the mechanical portion. My status was Admin Use - No Correspondence and I didn’t reapply. I just got an email saying I’m moving forward in the process and my resume will get additional consideration.
And also, I got denied first time around, applied a second time and just got an email saying I'm moving forward as well. So definitely reapply if anyone hasn't already.

Back